Subject: Moslem Movement question - Sweeping up Armies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, when the Moslem Forces are raised and start to move, first you rotate through the areas in the region, looking for enemy. If none, you look for roads to regions that have enemy.

My question is, if the Region has no enemy (and you can obviously see that), do you still have them move around the areas? I ask, as this would make a difference when picking up other Armies. I am playing it that they do move, and pick Armies up, before looking for other regions. And I think this is what the rules allude to. But was curious if others played this way.

Thanks,

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kershaw
Ireland
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
WARGAME!
badge
Lines of Battle: Quatre Bras 1815. Brunswick hussar.
mbmbmbmbmb
The way you should play (and there is a paragraph detailing this near the top of the left-hand column on page 9) is that it rotates through the Areas to get to the road that leads to the next Region. That way it may, or may not, pick up armies before moving to the next Region depending on whether the armies are in an Area it rotates through before it gets to the road or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.