Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Tempted to buy it just for the screen printed rube meeples...

$18.99 @ Cardhaus
Barker's Row on BGG

BoardgamePrices.com Comparison
Game Nerdz (PREORDER) $27.97
Miniature Market $27.99
Noble Knight Games $34.95
Cool Stuff Inc. $28.99

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried this once (two games in a row). I give it points for creativity, but I found the luck of the draw RNG to be a bit out of whack. It is a game of stringing together combos, so if you don't get anything with synergy (and someone else does), you get rolled. If you like quirky and unusual games though, I'd recommend at this price. It's fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Schmitz
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did a review of this one

The game is a lot of fun with the right people. It is totally about stringing together fun combos and announcing them. If you just play it like a card game without any animation, it loses a bit. The components are fun though, those Rube meeples are excellent! For that price, it’s a no brainer for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually viewed your video when I was first considering this deal. It was excellent, thank you. I love the theme and I love the art, but I have a lot of these set-collections-that-grant-special-powers games and I'm not sure my shelf has room for another.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.