Kim Solberg
Norway
Horten
Vestfold
flag msg tools
badge
Always play to win.
mbmbmbmbmb
When you recieve 1 jade from travel tolkens, intrigue benefit etc., can you choose which one to take? Can you take one of those that costs 2 servants (if there is anyone left), or does it have to be from the pool of 5-cost jades?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Rowlands
United Kingdom
Amersham
Bucks
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I believe it says take one from the "supply" so I have been taking them from the 5 cost.

I would also like the answer to this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the setup instructions, the area of the Jade area that costs 5 servants and contains all of the leftover Jade after filling the three other houses is referred to as the "Jade supply". Jade that is acquired in any way other than taking the Jade action comes from the "Jade supply".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. Perry
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's always from the (5-cost) pool of jade. The only exception is when you specifically take the jade action and pay for a 2/3/4 person jade.

Another note: the 5-cost pool is not piece limited. If you run out of jade somehow, use another counter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Solberg
Norway
Horten
Vestfold
flag msg tools
badge
Always play to win.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.