Popular Tags: [View All]
Emmanouil Karakostas
Greece
Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

on the Day before the Last day, the cooks are accounted as Warriors also.

Questions:

1) Does this mean that they remain Cooks, for recruiting new adventurers, if the player wishes?

2) Which Action does a group full of Cooks takes eventually? recruiting of fighting monsters? when is this decided? before of after revealing the expedition?

3) A cook leader, with warriors underneath , is a Warrior group?
4) a warrior leader, with cooks underneath , is a Warrior group?

5) Why is this done the day before the Last Day ? if there was a better moment , this should be the Last Day, because at that day you do not need new recruits, and Adventurers do not score points.

6) The Leader of the Cooks is never discarded as per main rules, but what if the Leader is a Cook who leads Warriors, for a warrior action ?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cookie Monster
Belgium
De Pinte
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I have just gone through the rules myself, because I will be playing The Boldest tonight with my game group :-) The way I understand the rules, cooks are only considered to be warriors on the last day. Therefore, I don't think you would want a group of Cooks going on a mission as Cooks instead of warriors on the last day, since the new adventurers you would recruit, won't do you any good, because they are sent to the dormitory. It makes more sense to use them all as warriors, and can even lead a group of warriors, but only on the last day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanouil Karakostas
Greece
Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are absolutely right, yes.
and it is also printed on the board clearly.

It clearly states on the Last Day, otherwise it was meaningless.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.