Elzach
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@Quined Games (Arno or Paul?):
Raymond wrote on Kickstarter:
Quote:
The version that will be released by Quined Games for retail distribution in the UK/EU will be printed by a different manufacturer that Quined has a long standing relationship with, and the box art may be different. But other than that, there will be no differences between the KS version and the Quined Games edition.

Will this game be produced in Germany like Firenze?
Will it be released around the time Kickstarter backers should get their copies (08/2019)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Rae
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps a bit cheaper too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arno Quispel
Netherlands
OudBeijerland
Nederland
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I met Raymond a year ago in Indianapolis. He demoed the prototype of his game in the First Exposure Playtesting Hall where game designers tested their new games. I and all the players who played the game liked it very much. So much so, that Raymond and I agreed that Quined will publish the game in Europe once it is finished.

Please support Raymond in his campaign. He really deserves it and the game is worth it. After the campaign is over Quined will bring his child to Europe. Of course, we will not ship before Raymond’s Kickstarter Backers receive their copies.

i am not sure yet where the Quined version of the game will be produced. It will have its own, masterprint cover, based on the original cover.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.