Tim S.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi! When using milk to combine cards:

1) ...and you are playing cards in "numerical order" can you skip numbers in the sequence? eg: can you use milk to play a 2,4,& 6?

2) ...does the value of your combined cards have to be equal to or higher than the previously played value? Or does milk reset everything?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TimOfLegend wrote:
Hi! When using milk to combine cards:

1) ...and you are playing cards in "numerical order" can you skip numbers in the sequence? eg: can you use milk to play a 2,4,& 6?

2) ...does the value of your combined cards have to be equal to or higher than the previously played value? Or does milk reset everything?

Thanks!

1) no
2) yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim S.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks!

Wait, is 2) Yes to the former or the later?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TimOfLegend wrote:
Thanks!

Wait, is 2) Yes to the former or the later?

The value of your combined cards still has to be equal to or higher than the previous. Milk does not reset anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim S.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Holmes
United States
Apopka
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Not that I disagree with this answer, I just thought I'd add logic to why.

If you play Franken Berry then his "Strong Berry" power doesn't make sense if everyone could skip numbers. It states "pay 1 milk token to combine any two cards this turn".

I think if there was a 2nd print, they should change the rules to be "either be in numerical sequential order, OR be the same value. I think that would clarify it better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.