BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Library needs board game donations rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Hawley
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I work at the East Lansing Public Library in East Lansing, Michigan. I'm trying to start up some board game events for our community - family events, adult events, teens, etc. I've contacted many manufacturers and our FLGS, but have not had too many responses yet.

If anyone has any games they would be willing to donate, we'd love to have them. If you need a shipping address or have any questions please let me know. I know many people would probably be willing to donate if they don't have to pay shipping - I don't have the funds to do that myself, but if that's a dealbreaker for anyone I'd be happy to look into it further.

If anyone has any other suggestions or comments I'd love to hear them. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Korson
United States
Galloway
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I loved the East Lansing Public Library when I lived in East Lansing many moons ago.

Good luck!

FYI, you may also want to post this in the Midwest Regional Forum
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
Might want to post in the Regional Forum for Michigan, so that people nearby see it. And with Amazon / Walmart / Target free shipping offers, people from other places might be able to donate easily.

https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/83/boardgamegeek/midwest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Hawley
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
maklen9 wrote:
I loved the East Lansing Public Library when I lived in East Lansing many moons ago.

Good luck!

FYI, you may also want to post this in the Midwest Regional Forum

Thank you! I just started at ELPL fairly recently, but you can tell that the whole community loves and supports their library.

I was planning on posting in the regional forum too, I just hadn't gotten to it yet...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.