5 Posts

Perdition's Mouth: Abyssal Rift» Forums » General

Subject: What should i do? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jo Ant
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I want to have some advice. I can get a new first edition for about 75 dollars. I noticed the revised edition will cost 129. That's quite a difference. Will i miss out on important stuff?
Will the upgrade pledge still be around for some time if i want to buy that later?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Broderick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is quite a difference - you're getting a good deal. You can see all the new content for the revised edition by looking at the Kickstarter page. The upgrade packs are due to start shipping to backers very soon - hopefully this week in German, within the next two weeks for the rest of the world. I think there were a few extra upgrade packs produced but not many. They won't be reprinted as they were made at a loss, for fan service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Ant
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Ok. Thank you. I will think about it. The one thing that is keeping me from a preorder are the high shipping costs. I can't quite understand why this is so much. They even have a eu warehouse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Broderick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you in the EU, then? You mentioned dollars in yours first post.

The shipping prices aren't subsidised, which is why they're more expensive than many. It's also a very heavy game (5-6kg).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
cornishlee wrote:
Are you in the EU, then? You mentioned dollars in yours first post.

The shipping prices aren't subsidised, which is why they're more expensive than many. It's also a very heavy game (5-6kg).

The subsidised shipping costs is really a major problem in the industry. Small players like us just can't do that. We have to pay actual shipping costs... and charge the same from you.

And as you've all seen, the logistical costs have risen lately in an insane way.

We are constantly updating our shipping costs when we get updated pricing. But it's a rare day when we can tune those prices down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.