3 Posts

Brass: Birmingham» Forums » Rules

Subject: Unnamed farm breweries rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alejandro Silva Garreton
Argentina
flag msg tools
They are built with the appropriate industry card (or the wild one). The rules state that these cards, when used, allows me to build WITHIN my network.
So, does this mean that only the player that has a link tile that connects to an unnamed farm brewery will be able to build it? Or is this an exception?
Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy
England
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ShaggyMD wrote:
They are built with the appropriate industry card (or the wild one). The rules state that these cards, when used, allows me to build WITHIN my network.
So, does this mean that only the player that has a link tile that connects to an unnamed farm brewery will be able to build it? Or is this an exception?
Thx!

That is correct, it is not an exception.

However when you have no links or industries on the board (ie first turn) you can use a wildcard to place a brewery there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Politis
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PlanBee wrote:
ShaggyMD wrote:
Thx!

That is correct, it is not an exception.

However when you have no links or industries on the board (ie first turn) you can use a wildcard to place a brewery there
When you haven't placed anything on the board, the entire board is considered "in network". Therefore, you can still use brewery/wild industry cards to build the farm breweries. You may never use location/wild location cards to build there, even if you don't have anything on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.