Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kartes des Jahres Premium Set

Codename: FALL (3 copies)
3 Air/Citizen
Flip: Choose a word. If that word appears in the names of at least 2 cards in players’ tableaus, gain 25 RP.

Epically Tiny Card (2 copies)
4 Earth/Construct
Flip: Copy the Flip effect of another card in your tableau.

Dice Mechanic (2 copies)
5 Earth/Citizen
Score: Roll 3 six-sided dice. Gain RP equal to two times their combined value. If there are no dice in the room, gain 22 RP instead.

The Mediterranean Sea (2 copies)
6 Water/Construct
Play: Gain 6 RP for each other WATER card in all players’ tableaus (max. 40 RP).

The Blades (1 copy)
7 Accessory
Ongoing: You have the power to duel. At the beginning of your turn, you may clash with another player. The winner gains 4 RP.

The 8th Wonder (2 copies)
4 Deck Box
Ongoing: At the start of your turn, you may attach a card from your hand to this card.
Score: Gain 12 RP for each card of a different RARITY attached to this card.

Bro’Kin’s Best Master Set

Fishy Boat (3 copies)
4 Water/Animal
Reaction: When any other player gains RP, you also gain that much RP.

Manhattan Clock (2 copies)
5 Fire Accessory
Action: Reveal the top two cards of the Store. If their total adds up to exactly 10, remove this and all cards in players’ hands from the game. Players then draw cards from the Store up to the amount they had.

Get Out of Last Place Free Card (2 copies)
6 Light/Construct
Reaction: When a player with more RP than you would gain RP, you gain that RP instead.

Ultimate Ware Wolf (2 copies)
7 Dark/Animal
Play: Place a face-up Accessory in any player’s tableau into the Aftermarket. That player gains dollars equal to the of that card. You gain RP equal to twice the of that card. This effect can not be reacted to.

Galactic Trendsettlers (1 copy)
8 Fire/Citizen
Ongoing: The first time each turn, when you gain RP, you may instead gain 5 dollars, the top card of the Store to your hand, or 10 RP.

Sanctuary (2 copies)
4 Light Deck Box
You can include 1 additional Single in your deck.
Action: Return up to 5 cards from your hand to the box to gain 10 RP for each.

Bro’Kin’s Best Extra Card

Fishy Boat: Legacy (1 copy)
9 Water/Animal
Play: Draw one pair of sunglasses on a fish in this card’s illustration box. For each pair of sunglasses drawn on this card, gain 2 RP. If there are no more fish without sunglasses after this, destroy this card.

Millennium Masters Extra Card

Eeuroe, the Kingmaker (1 copy)
9 Water/Myth
Play: If you have at least 45 of face-up cards in your tableau, gain the Eeuroe, the Kingmaker Friendship card. Then, return Eeuroe, the Kingmaker to the box.

Friendship (1 copy)
+5 VP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Groff-Folsom
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My commentary:

Codename: FALL will be tricky, but there are enough personae to get the RP consistently if they’re face-up when it flips.

I was excited for The Blades, and it’s still good, but the more I think about it the more I find obstacles to using it well.

The 8th Wonder is not broken, but it’s potentially a huge score. Lots of fun tricks here.

Manhattan Clock is a fun side-game to try to set up. I could see a FAST deck dumping all their cards and then hoping this goes off.

Galactic Trendsettlers was my favorite card from the images posted here, and that hasn’t changed. Very versatile, tons of neat things to do (including a combo with The Blades!).

It took me a minute to get the joke on Sanctuary. Hint: the flavor text mentions “dominion”. Another great deck box with fun combos.

I count at least 25 fish on the art for Fishy Boat, so you’re probably not destroying the card anytime soon.

The 13th card theme from Set Rotation is very cool, so Eeuroe is a treat. This type of unique ability is always welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In before someone uses Backgammon doubling cubes for Dice Mechanic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a bunch of cool, cards, you sold me on it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
my Hobbes is a Madcat
mb
Thanks for the breakdown! I agree some of these sound very cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can sleeves protect from Get Out of Last Place Free Card ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan A.Y.
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mb
What happens when the both copies Get Out of Last Place Free Card are on board again? This game uses the queue not the stack right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Altasia wrote:
What happens when the both copies Get Out of Last Place Free Card are on board again? This game uses the queue not the stack right?

IIRC: Priority goes from active player then clockwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan A.Y.
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mb
Euroe says return to the box, so its removed out of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Groff-Folsom
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Altasia wrote:
Euroe says return to the box, so its removed out of the game?

Yes. There is only one Eeuroe Friendship Card, so there’s no reason to use him in multiple tournaments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite knowing what was in the pack, I was still quite surprised by how mini this “mini expansion” really was
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave41fan wrote:
I count at least 25 fish on the art for Fishy Boat, so you’re probably not destroying the card anytime soon.

So who's actually going to draw on their fishy boat? I just attempted to double sleeve it... does that make me a cheater? The "Legacy" idea is pretty hilarious, though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave41fan wrote:
Ultimate Ware Wolf (2 copies)
7 Dark/Animal
Play: Place a face-up Accessory in any player’s tableau into the Aftermarket. That player gains dollars equal to the of that card. You gain RP equal to twice the of that card. This effect can not be reacted to.

So.... quick question... aren't deck boxes and accessories considered as being NOT in a player's tableau?

Also, it should be "from any player's tableau" rather than "in".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fish boat will be terrible for a long time. I doubt mine will ever become good

Nice card for collections though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a misprint. "tableau" should be "Play Area".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Groff-Folsom
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ACGalaga wrote:
Dave41fan wrote:

So who's actually going to draw on their fishy boat? I just attempted to double sleeve it... does that make me a cheater? The "Legacy" idea is pretty hilarious, though!

If someone’s willing to play it for 2 RP, I’m drawing on it. Those first few plays will really have to leverage the card’s other attributes, such as matching the Meta or exploiting the 9.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.