7 Posts

Barrage» Forums » News

Subject: Playthrough by Heavy Cardboard streaming today (2018-11-08) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marwin Hebot
msg tools
mbmbmb
If you are interested in this game and want to learn how it plays, you might want to check out the live playthrough by Heavy Cardboard. It is streamed on youtube on Thursday, Nov 8th at 19:00 EST (I figure you can find out yourselves what time it is in your time zone )

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-let17A77Y

I am excited to hear Edwards opinion about this game. I really enjoyed my demo of this highly interactive, heavy Euro game about building dams and producing energy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zock'n' Roll
Austria
Innsbruck
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody know if this will be available afterwards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwin Hebot
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, it will be available afterwards on youtube.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delia Volpi
msg tools
mbmbmb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1074&v=R2NEEPm0O...
If one wants to see a video now, they have put it on youtube: the playthrough from Tommaso Battista.
But perhaps you already looked at it...I have seen the first 20 minutes only..afterwards I will continue a bit more.
The beginning is in Korean, but then they switch to English

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Limoges
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
To those in whom the will has turned and has denied itself, this our world, which is so real, with all its suns and milky-ways — is nothing. [A.Schopenhauer]
mbmbmbmbmb

They were quite positive about the game! Maybe a little less than with Pipeline, but I think they were drained after the experience...

Makes me quite happy about backing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Solipsiste wrote:

They were quite positive about the game! Maybe a little less than with Pipeline, but I think they were drained after the experience...

Loved the puns

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Limoges
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
To those in whom the will has turned and has denied itself, this our world, which is so real, with all its suns and milky-ways — is nothing. [A.Schopenhauer]
mbmbmbmbmb
BeloW06 wrote:
Solipsiste wrote:

Loved the puns :)

Hehe, was not sure someone would notice...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.