Tuomas Uusitalo
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
You aren't meant to be here.
badge
Go along now.
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if Nemesis will be available for a reprint in kickstarter or any other channel in the foreseeable future?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be wrong, but I think AR is looking at sending it to retail...not sure when though.
(When they did This War of Mine, it went retail pretty quickly.)

Again, I may be wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Strzyzewski
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I think retail is the plan as well. Which means there won't be a kickstarter reprint. Dawnfall is to big for retail, hence the reprint kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
Find someone who can add a copy for you. I can add it and send it to you, of you pay for all. I am Looking for someone who wont bis Titan Pledge from Lords of Hellas. I can feel with you😕

Best regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Tyson
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep I'd love to get hold of a core pledge myself as I missed the Kickstarter and didn't know about the late pledge until it was too late. I needed the LATE LATE pledge option clearly lol

If anyone does have a core pledge in English that they can spare I'd gladly take it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan McCullough
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love another expansion KS with more comic pages

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin De Schutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Adonai_80 wrote:
I'd love another expansion KS with more comic pages
we get 2 books of 80 pages...not bad I think

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin De Schutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tuppari wrote:
Does anyone know if Nemesis will be available for a reprint in kickstarter or any other channel in the foreseeable future?
The game Will be available in retail, as Will the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Winfred Ang
Philippines
flag msg tools
mb
I think they'll reopen Pledge Manager before the second wave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manhattan Reject
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
blakraven66 wrote:
I think they'll reopen Pledge Manager before the second wave.

I think if they do it will only be available to people who pleged initially. I don't think they will accept new pledges ... but I hope they do!

I'm looking to jump in late on this one as well. I was impressed with Lords Of Hellas. I think I only dropped my pledge for Nemesis as I was concerned about the co-operative game play and the secret mission objectives. I think the game may have been developed a bit further from the initial description.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james herbby
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No to a second KS

Yes to retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Taylor
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad that I missed the KS, but happy at the retail front! Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin De Schutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Burkemaster wrote:
eventually you won’t miss that much, actually. Most things are being released in retail, including most strech goals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james herbby
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Zekere wrote:
Burkemaster wrote:
eventually you won’t miss that much, actually. Most things are being released in retail, including most strech goals.
Mostly true.

Except the entire aftermath expansion and the medic that I can see.

But that makes sense because that one was made with the backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The Aftermath models are Kickstarter exclusive; the expansion can be sold retail with different models. I don't expect that it will be though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Strzyzewski
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Only the crew of aftermath are exclusive, aftermath itself with different crew members will come to retail (or is planned anyway) medic is exclusive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rindfleisch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arkard1 wrote:
Only the crew of aftermath are exclusive, aftermath itself with different crew members will come to retail (or is planned anyway) medic is exclusive

I'm hoping it is just different models, and not different crew members entirely. If that is the case, then I would hope they give kickstarter backers the option to purchase the additional crew members (and associated cards) without having to buy the full retail expansion. (though I probably will if that is the case anyway )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Strzyzewski
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Inmat4251 wrote:
Arkard1 wrote:

I'm hoping it is just different models, and not different crew members entirely. If that is the case, then I would hope they give kickstarter backers the option to purchase the additional crew members (and associated cards) without having to buy the full retail expansion. (though I probably will if that is the case anyway )

I'm split, because I'd love to save some money by just the sculpts being different. On the other hand I'd lo e to mix and match 3 sets of crew members before playing a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Evans
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Guessing if I didn’t know about this while the late pledge was open then I’m out of luck until/unless it hits retail.

Shame, the game looks great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
AddaUK wrote:
Guessing if I didn’t know about this while the late pledge was open then I’m out of luck until/unless it hits retail.

I can't recall if they will reopen PM after wave 1 ships, but if you know a backer in the UK that has access to the PM,perhaps he/she can add a set for you?? Not quite sure how that works...whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manhattan Reject
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
"I can't recall if they will reopen PM after wave 1 ships, but if you know a backer in the UK that has access to the PM,perhaps he/she can add a set for you?? Not quite sure how that works...whistle"

Yep you have to be careful what you ask for on here. I was asking basically the same question as I would like to jump in and back for a kickstarter copy but some moderator deleted my thread. Not sure how you would arrange this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Evans
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Manhattan Reject wrote:
"I can't recall if they will reopen PM after wave 1 ships, but if you know a backer in the UK that has access to the PM,perhaps he/she can add a set for you?? Not quite sure how that works...whistle"

Yep you have to be careful what you ask for on here. I was asking basically the same question as I would like to jump in and back for a kickstarter copy but some moderator deleted my thread. Not sure how you would arrange this

Yeah they just replied to me on KS to say there won’t be another pledge but hopefully retail next autumn/winter.

Shame I don’t know anyone in London with a pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well Adam, there are 608 backers from London. Surely you'd run into one of them on the London streets. Just post a sign on your chest...
I posted a comment on KS just to see if it is still possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james herbby
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Antares Rangers wrote:
AddaUK wrote:

I can't recall if they will reopen PM after wave 1 ships, but if you know a backer in the UK that has access to the PM,perhaps he/she can add a set for you?? Not quite sure how that works...whistle
I was told by AR that the PM will most likely not reopen.

Here is their response to my message.

Quote:
Hi,

It will probably not be possible to add new things to your order after the first wave is sent out.

The Pledge Manager will be closed on Sunday - so you still have some time to add stuff to your order

Regards,
Ziemowit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silvurr
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I am on the same boat. I missed pledging for this game! If anyone is done with their copy or can add me to a super late pledge please message me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.