Subject: Received promo pack without game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Phelan
United States
Lake Waukomis
Missouri
flag msg tools
I just received the promo pack by itself in the mail, even though I backed the KS. Anyone else receive just the promo pack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I received my tracking info, there were actually 2 seperate packages being sent. I figured one was the game and one was the KS extras. Seems you got that one first. Your game shouldnt be more than a day or two behind tho.

I will be receiving the extras today according to my tracking, but my game looks like it might need another day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, some rewards have been sent out in two separate boxes (for some strange reason). Check your original email with tracking links.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Sanson

Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine in two boxes. The game was in one box (very poorly packed) and the promos were in another box which was mangled and stickered that it arrived at my post office damaged. Luckily everything in both boxes looks perfect! I didn't have time to crack anything open for further inspection but I'm excited to do so tonight.

ES

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Purdon

Twinsburg
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So for us sinners that have it on preorder in retail... when will the promo's be available for purchase on the Garphill site? meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not till at least a month after all Kickstarter rewards have been sent out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Purdon

Twinsburg
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good man Shem . I am willing to be patient!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Albertson
msg tools
mbmbmb
shem84 wrote:
Not till at least a month after all Kickstarter rewards have been sent out.

This is how you do promos. Please share with your fellow publishers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krasnye Teni
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SkunkToe wrote:
I got mine in two boxes. The game was in one box (very poorly packed) and the promos were in another box which was mangled and stickered that it arrived at my post office damaged. Luckily everything in both boxes looks perfect! I didn't have time to crack anything open for further inspection but I'm excited to do so tonight.

ES
Ditto. Exact same situation so I don't think Ben should be too worried just yet. I would expect it to show up soon. Upon seeing my parcels I thought for sure the game was done for but was pleasantly surprised to find it was in good condition despite the appearance of the packaging. On a totally unrelated note my postal carrier moved from full-back to a forward on his rugby team.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Lo
United States
West Memphis
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have two separate mail pieces...but they'll be arriving at the same day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Stridix wrote:
I also have two separate mail pieces...but they'll be arriving at the same day.

The same happened to me. And the promo box was surprisingly large. It was the size of a toaster even though all it contained was the promo cards.

One other strange thing was that a friend of mine, who lives in the same city, got his game over a week earlier than I did. I'm assuming the delivery got split up into a couple of different shipments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.