GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,872 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

After The End» Forums » General

Subject: After The End (Canceled) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Lanza
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello everyone,

As you may see, the Kickstarter campaign of After The End is not a success. There are many competitors and beautiful incoming projects on the plateform, and this was not the right moment for us to introduce you After The End.

For those reasons, we have decided to cancel the campaign.

But this is not the end for After The End : even if this campaign is not what we wanted for the game, we have learned from our mistakes, and we will come back later, stronger than ever.

We want to say a big THANK YOU to all of our backers, for their kindness and their advices during the campaign.

See you later,

Exod Games

=====================

I hope they do not just relaunch without really taking a look at all the feedback that was given. They were not prepared, hopefully, they will learn. For example, they did a live feed today stating they would have "Big News" -- big news is not canceling. I hope they find someone who speaks native english and french for the future campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Santibañez
Chile
Santiago
Region Metropolitana
flag msg tools
i will be waiting for your come back. The game look fabulous and the rulebook was very nice to read

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.