GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,385 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Dice Throne: Season One» Forums » Rules

Subject: When are tokens removed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Riley
United Kingdom
Woodford Green
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Certain status tokens like Evasive, are not labelled with Persistent, but do not include rules about when they expire, just how they are spent. Do these tokens ever get removed without being used or affected by cards etc?

I seem to remember something about being removed at the end of a first turn that the token was present at the start of, but I can't find that detail in the rules or FAQ and am starting to think I imagined it or mixed it up with another game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They all vary. It's best to read the leaflets for the characters that describe their tokens to confirm whenever in doubt. Those leaflets make it very clear.

For a loose rule of thumb though...

Negative tokens that are played on opponents tend to go away after the next players turn/attack UNLESS they say persistent. Positive ones you get from a roll for yourself tend to stick around until you choose to activate them... and then they go away (exception being enter the shadows)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Riley
United Kingdom
Woodford Green
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I think it was the FAQ bits from the Shadows tokens that I was mixing up with rules for All status tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.