GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,385 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Quartermaster General: The Cold War» Forums » General

Subject: Missings and lacks. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xander Xander
Ukraine
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,
I must said game is great but company who made it is terrible.
First I order two copies of game. I pick up it at Essen and I made first mistake don't check whole content at place. In one of this copies I missing 2 of 3 promo cards. In one box rule book is missing. Last week I email that to PSC but till now I get no response. But the most terrible part is first stretch goal on KS was "Linen Finish" on cards but in my copies "Linen Finish" is only on promo cards which preventing from adding this cards to deck because at first glance I can recognize which card is which. Communication with that PSC is a nightmare. Before Essen pickup I question them 3times if I should fulfill pledge manager. They response "you don't need to", or "you should wait with backerkit" because I can't pick order without delivery costs. In the end I must fulfill this PM on Essen and need to pay extra money for games which are different than those they promised.

I have question: do you guys have problems with communication with PSC or my English is so bad they don't understand me?

Do your games have cards with "Linen Finish"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witch Lord
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My promo cards are the same finish as the regular ones.
EDIT: This information is wrong. The promo cards are indeed linen finish, while the regular cards aren't. I can hardly tell the difference though, especially while playing, so this is a non-issue to me. The game is still amazing.

Personally I've had no problems with my copy (guess I was lucky) but two of my friends have received incomplete and/or damaged products.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim O'Neill (Established 1949)
Scotland
Motherwell
Graduate of Barlinnie
flag msg tools
VENI, VIDI, VISA - my reaction on entering my FLGS.
badge
Like a good red wine, I improve with age... and being laid.
mbmbmbmbmb
Stretch goal 1: GBP £20,000 UNLOCKED!

Linen finish playing cards. We love the texture of a good linen finish, so our first goal is to upgrade the feel of our playing cards.

My cards, except for the three promotional ones, were NOT linen finish. BTW I am a great fan of Ian and the QM series.

How has this happened and how will it be put right?

Jim

Est. 1949

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.