GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,336 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Museum» Forums » General

Subject: Assistants? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William B.
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
I late pledged Museum and one of the reasons why I did was because the Kickstarter has these assistant cards that were supposed to give a start of game and in game ability. Since the first one that was released, I don't think we've seen any others. Can we get some examples of what they do? Doesn't have to be artwork or the card, I just want to know more about how they work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edgar Wilde
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A sample is given in update #39

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/148661905/museum/posts/...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William B.
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
Yes, that was the first one. I am looking for more examples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Melison
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Dear William,
Below some other samples for the asistant cards. There are 15 Assistant cards as a KS Exclusive. They propose a kind of asymetric start anf give flavour during the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William B.
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
Hi Olivier,

I am so sorry that I forgot that I had posted this until right now. I am thrilled to see these and really appreciate the information.

The game looks amazing thanks to the Vincent Dutrait artwork and I look forward to getting this game in 2019. Thanks for your response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.