GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,387 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Haven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Combat/Lore Tie Breaker Clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clinton Jeffrey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! One more question about the rules. In the Resolve Lore Token phase, we compare Combat and Lore on each side of the Lore Token when we have a Lore Token with 3 or more Offerings in total. If the Combat or Lore is tied, the first tie breaker is "the player with more cards on their side of the Lore Token (count all Seekers, Offerings, and Elementals)". My question: does this take into account only the cards played to this Lore Token, or ALL cards on a player's side of the Lore Tokens (such as those played to the other 2 Tokens)?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
clintonjeffrey wrote:
Hi! One more question about the rules. In the Resolve Lore Token phase, we compare Combat and Lore on each side of the Lore Token when we have a Lore Token with 3 or more Offerings in total. If the Combat or Lore is tied, the first tie breaker is "the player with more cards on their side of the Lore Token (count all Seekers, Offerings, and Elementals)". My question: does this take into account only the cards played to this Lore Token, or ALL cards on a player's side of the Lore Tokens (such as those played to the other 2 Tokens)?

Thanks!

Hi Clinton,

Only count those cards on each player's side of that one single Lore Token, i.e., the one being resolved.

Thanks!
Alf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.