GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,302 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Saipan: The Bloody Rock» Forums » Rules

Subject: SW Question: use with Ind. Fire Unit ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Guadagno
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Can I use a HMG SW to convert an Ind. Fire unit to fire on an adjacent hex ? The target hex has a Gyokusai marker with a nice +3 defense which I would like to take advantage of...

-Richard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Langdon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say yes but assuming that the indirect fire unit is on its non deployed side...I’m assuming the hmg is left over from a company being eliminated, seems odd to attach an hmg to a mortar unit otherwise (plus I’d normally redeploy sw etc)

That said a mortar unit using hmg versus a banzai sounds pretty cool and desperate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starkweather
United States
Commack
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. You sure can. And deployed or not wouldn’t matter but the value would be higher on the deployed side. Canister a comin’. You might want to review the combat table. Black at lower value might be better than red st a higher one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Guadagno
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Thanks Dave and especially Adam!
Your support of the system is tops, especially for someone like me who is kind of new to war games and learning.
I also appreciate the fact that you are busy right now at Expo 2018.

-Richard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.