GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,332 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
21 Posts

SpaceCorp» Forums » General

Subject: Shipping Update? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Greer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've spent the last few days scouring the internet for any news on Spacecorp but I've been unable to find anything. This is my first P500 game and I have been looking forward to it for a very long time. Does anyone have any insight as to when they might start shipping? The October P500 update mentioned that it would be shipping "right around month end (possibly a couple days into November)." Maybe the answer is just "be patient" but with how excited I am about getting my hands on this game, that's very hard to do. I was hoping I would have it in time to play it with family during the Thanksgiving Holiday, do you think that's a pipe dream at this point?

I would appreciate anyone's thoughts!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Gillispie
United States
Chamblee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look at the P500 page, the Andean Abyss reprint charged before Spacecorp, and both are still in the 'Charging' section - haven't moved to 'Shipping' yet. So I think Andean Abyss would move to 'Shipping' first - that's what I'm watching for as the next indicator.

My last shipment from GMT (Fall sale) took six days (Friday to Thursday; I'm in Atlanta); your profile says you're in Texas, so maybe you'll be a day less than that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mgreer87 wrote:
I've spent the last few days scouring the internet for any news on Spacecorp but I've been unable to find anything. This is my first P500 game and I have been looking forward to it for a very long time. Does anyone have any insight as to when they might start shipping? The October P500 update mentioned that it would be shipping "right around month end (possibly a couple days into November)." Maybe the answer is just "be patient" but with how excited I am about getting my hands on this game, that's very hard to do. I was hoping I would have it in time to play it with family during the Thanksgiving Holiday, do you think that's a pipe dream at this point?

I would appreciate anyone's thoughts!

I'm right there with you, brother. Been waiting two, damn years for this game. I'm itching to get it. If GMT has it on hand, and would fly me out there, I'd start shipping it for them, just to speed things up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

My credit card was charged for it 10 days ago, but still no sign of it coming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Urza, PhD of Dungeon Crawl
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They mentioned somewhere that Andean Abyss and Spacecorp would ship concurrently.

As another data point, I just got charged a few days ago. (A week after being notified of such) It should just be a matter of time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Sample
United States
MILFORD
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On Consimworld recently IIRC they said they were splitting shipping resources between the 50% off sale and prepub orders being shipped out. Between that and the fact that at least for SPACECORP they had one of the highest P500 totals of all time, I suspect it will take quite a while to work thru all the orders .

Has SPACECORP arrived at the warehouse prior to the sale we'd all be playing it by now. Just unfortunate timing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh you seekers of the new who run terrified from history into the clutches of an eternal life where no electric shaver can be built to last.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Marty S wrote:
the fact that at least for SPACECORP they had one of the highest P500 totals of all time,

Butterfield's fault.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stjepan Mateljan
Croatia
Zagreb
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I wonder, is there more people that aren't charged yet?

I see on GMT's website that SpaceCorp is still charging so I reckon everything's fine (just the queue is long), but I would be more at ease if I'm not the only one still waiting.

So, anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Duran
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine still shows as charging. I figured since I added this P500 in October, I'm at the end of the queue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prince of Sholai

Edinburg
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stipsonov wrote:
I wonder, is there more people that aren't charged yet?

I see on GMT's website that SpaceCorp is still charging so I reckon everything's fine (just the queue is long), but I would be more at ease if I'm not the only one still waiting.

So, anyone?

Still waiting as well! I also placed my order somewhat late (I think the beginning of October)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob W
United States
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Placed mine early - will update when I get notice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Butterfield
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I've been informed that shipping starts later this week.

If you are wondering why your game does not ship when charged, the P500 section of the GMT site includes an explanation of the process, from which I quote: "almost all of our games have a charge-to-ship wait of a month or less - sometimes just a couple weeks."

SpaceCorp charged on Oct 28.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob W
United States
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnButterfield wrote:
I've been informed that shipping starts later this week.

If you are wondering why your game does not ship when charged, the P500 section of the GMT site includes an explanation of the process, from which I quote: "almost all of our games have a charge-to-ship wait of a month or less - sometimes just a couple weeks."

SpaceCorp charged on Oct 28.

Who reads the rule book? Thanks John, you da man
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stjepan Mateljan
Croatia
Zagreb
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for all the answers.

Ok, so it seems everything is fine. It's in the process.
I myself had placed my order late too (sometime this September, or such).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe B
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Imagine running a business where your primary problem is that you literally can’t shovel your products out the door fast enough because people are buying too much. Man, that would be a nice place to work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McDonald
United States
Louisville
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Per the latest update from GMT, SpaceCorp will not ship until December, due to an issue with missing cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob W
United States
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, prolly won't see it for bout a month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob W
United States
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have people begun receiving this? I still haven't seen mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Sample
United States
MILFORD
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/30726040#30726040
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Arlington
United States
Summerdale
AL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
diesel2sour wrote:
Have people begun receiving this? I still haven't seen mine.

I have mine.

Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Arrived In Arizona today. Still admiring the box in the shrinkwrap.

John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.