GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,416 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

GKR: Heavy Hitters» Forums » General

Subject: Storing the game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wessel Peeters
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hi,

Has anyone found a good solution to store the GKR base game, Urban Wasteland and Sweet and Salty expansions yet? I got the base game and the box seems pretty damn full. Knowing both expanansions are on there way, I hope there is a good solution to carry all in one (custom) box or crate.

Regards,

Wessel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made foam core trays for each of the factions to hole their Heavy hitter, support units, cards, holoboards, dice, and tokens. I store those in the Main game box I keep the game boards all the cardboard buildings, the plastic buildings, The Mercinaries, player boards, and everything else in the Kickstarter Box (I know not everyone has this, sorry).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cairns
Scotland
Glasgow
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I’ve seen a few of solutions that hold KS version plus add-ons in one box though it’s always pretty tight, I seriously doubt the additional factions could fit in the game box too, it would definitely need to be a customised storage solution.

There are three foam core sections available to buy for GKR though you wouldn’t ever get all three sections in one box as they’re far too thick and would create serious lid hovering issues.

I think it’s just gonna be one of those games you’ll always need a “extra stuff” box if you’re trying to transport everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.