GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,567 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

MERCS: Recon – Counter Threat» Forums » General

Subject: I lost every reference sheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alberto Perez
Spain
Noja
Cantabria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in the Mers Recon Kickstarter campaign a few years ago, in which I get the extra characters and all the mission packs. Unfortunately, I had not been able to play the game yet, when this past August we have suffered a flood in this area that affected the room where I have the games.

Fortunately, the game boards have dried up and I did not lose any miniature. However all reference sheets, both those that came in the two core boxes and those in the mission packs, are shattered and unreadable. Every sheets are ruined and stuck together. With the references, I know for sure that I have lost the instructions of Lockdown, Blood Contagion, Lost Margin modes and rules to use the extra characters (Salsa/Pesos, CPP1...)

Are the reference sheets necessary to play? Include something that is not contained in the boards of each faction? Its possible get these references? It's a real shame to have the complete game with all the mission packs and not have the reference sheets.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think the reference sheets are necessary, but, I can take some pictures of the ones I have. They'll be in English, but I'll be happy to if they will help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Perez
Spain
Noja
Cantabria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would appreciate it, Jason. Any help to recover the lost material will be welcome laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kubo10 wrote:
I was in the Mers Recon Kickstarter campaign a few years ago, in which I get the extra characters and all the mission packs. Unfortunately, I had not been able to play the game yet, when this past August we have suffered a flood in this area that affected the room where I have the games.

Fortunately, the game boards have dried up and I did not lose any miniature. However all reference sheets, both those that came in the two core boxes and those in the mission packs, are shattered and unreadable. Every sheets are ruined and stuck together. With the references, I know for sure that I have lost the instructions of Lockdown, Blood Contagion, Lost Margin modes and rules to use the extra characters (Salsa/Pesos, CPP1...)

Are the reference sheets necessary to play? Include something that is not contained in the boards of each faction? Its possible get these references? It's a real shame to have the complete game with all the mission packs and not have the reference sheets.

Thanks in advance!

Latest rulees and more , tye reference sheets are in the rules, including all player board are still available hers
http://megacongames.com/downloads/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.