GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
14 Days Left
James D. Williams
Don Trump's base consists of the revolutionary bourgeoisie, the peasants, landless campesinos, and urban proletariat.
1) Poor people do not live in suburbs. (sub-urban)
2) In urban areas the votes of the oppressed proletariat are cancelled by the many capitalist running dog lackeys who have jobs in the urban area.
3) The revolution is inevitably based on people who don't have toothpaste or toilet paper, campesinos and peasants. Who in the spirit of patriotism are willing to "stick it out" until revolutionary goals are achieved.
4)The revolutionary bourgeoisie however will abandon all progressive tendencies when they run out of toothpaste or toilet paper. They may even leave the country!
5) The imperialist warmonger oligarchs and landowners will maintain their strangling grip despite the necessary privations and austerities of conversion to Socialism through the use of private armies of gun wielding thugs, perverts, and sociopaths.
6) Recall that Our Beloved Presidente had to run as a Republican!
Hillary had the Democratic Party locked up. A third party run by Our Favorite President would have given the election to the Clinton anarco-syndicalist cabal.
(Thus the severe limitations to democratic progress imposed by the rapist slave-owners who designed the Constitution of the Republic, the "un-democracy".)
Therefore, Don Trump's engaging in dialog with the bloodthirsty fascist right wing filth was strategically necessary in order to forward the revolution now!
We see all this in the Socialist Miracle of Venezuela.