GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,813 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Deadly Double» Forums » General

Subject: Someone just found this in grandparents basement. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Boucher
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone posted on Reddit about finding an unknown game in their grandparents basement and it turned out to be this game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/boardgames/comments/9vzlpf/crosspos...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Light Saber
msg tools
coolcoolmeeple

Hi, this is light saber 2 coming out of stratosphere. . .

Bullet point list format:

(1.) CIA does use board games for strategy instead of tactical social games known to most public gamer groups.
(2.) Middle German has High, Middle, and Low reading modes and they can even shift during a reading, though I don't think they use Left to Right scan. The sense is as described by altitude definition in same way that they have a single small word for an "any military aircraft."
(3.) As a personal note of disclosure, I went straight to the "loot table" of numeric reference and ignored the easy in to play with my intellect.
(4.) I still have not unboxed my Gloomhaven but it is out of the plastic wrap. Le Sigh.
(5.) No operationals, just a light drizzle of olive oil. Operational folks tend to be in good with the functional hierarchy since they can't be taken out of the quartermaster sense of the mass in === mass out.
(6.) Etc.

Have a godly day. Light sturker.

-=- post, thru edit
Guttural noises:

There is a green book at the local bookstore that has the 80s through 90s history of boom bust of role play gamings going through the pumping lemma of total concentrated gamer attractant easy way to beat the pay me not rules.

The important one in reference to this one is about the apocalyptic cross through between science fiction and fantasy before full genre splinter so that we could enjoy escape time from the city migrations in.

It says there are in a sense of fantasy word, "fanes" where higher elderitch techne is held. Thus some adventures seek to vent those deep crow runes from the DROW curs.

Be well, do smart flips. No wing tings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.