GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,456 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Stuffed Fables» Forums » General

Subject: Each Stuffy's Stats? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw a few friends play this can anyone be a doll (get it?) and tell me if any stuffy is heavy on support or can maybe debuff bad guys?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred Moragas
Spain
flag msg tools
In the Plaid Hat Games webpage (the company who developed Stuffed Fables), there is a link to a "Stuffed Fables Coloring Book" PDF files which includes the stats of all characters. Even to people who hasn't read the rulebook, the abilities shown in each "character sheet" gives a good idea of the role that stuffy will play in the game.

https://www.plaidhatgames.com/images/games/stuffed-fables/co...

From the six stuffies which come in the Core Box, I think that Theadora and Piggle are the most oriented to a support/buffing allies role, and Stitch would be the stuffy closest to a Debuffing role (due to its Distract ability).

It must be said that, as one of the standard actions for the characters is "encourage", which lets you to transfer one of your dice or one of your "stuffy" (Health points) to another character, that means that any character can fulfill a "buffing/healing allies" role at any time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Olds
United States
OREM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All stuffies can do a little of everything. Stitch is better at searching and handing out gear, so I tend to think of him as the 'support stuffy.'

Theodora and Piggly are also often effective at support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.