GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,873 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: Come and join us in Chester and Ellesmere Port. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Roach
United Kingdom
Ellesmere Port
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We (The Ellesmere Port and Chester Centurions Board Games Club) meet from 6.45 until after 11 each Tuesday in Chester and Wednesday in Ellesmere Port.

We meet in the Centurion pub, Oldfield Drive, Chester, CH3 5LN on Tuesday and on Wednesday at the Ellesmere Port & District Labour Social Club, Flatt Lane, Ellesmere Port, CH65 8DP.

We are meeting from 11am until late on Saturday 24 November at the Labour Club.

We are a very friendly and welcoming group. Bring along your own games or play one of the many games brought along by others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Parka
England
Ellesmere Port
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
(disclaimer - I go every week and along with john admin the FB group) I'd reiterate what John has just put. Wide range of people, wide range of games and a very welcoming group.

Example of games played over the last few weeks include: Santa Maria, yamatai, Witches Brew, Montana, Coimbra, Bruxelles 1893, Egizia, Calimala, Welcome To, Riverboat, Age of Steam etc 👍
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Irvine
United Kingdom
Wirral
NW England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been a few times, and it is a nice, warm and welcoming group of people. And there's games too! Win win
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Robinson
United Kingdom
Neston
flag msg tools
mb
Brilliant group.

We play everything from light Roll and Write games to heavy euros. Bring a game along and you'll find players for it.

The all sayer would be a great day to introduce yourself. Unfortunately I can only be there in the evening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I have that weekend clear. Will try to make it with Deb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Roach
United Kingdom
Ellesmere Port
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have had to change the venue for our games day this Saturday (24th). We are meeting from 11am until late at the Cheshire County Sports Club, Plas Newton Lane, Chester, CH2 1PR. There is a bar and plenty of parking at the venue. There is a £2 charge to cover the room hire.
You are very welcome to join us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.