GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,141 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Yokohama» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 Questions regarding the rules. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Krichapol Inthanin
Thailand
flag msg tools
1. As the rule states " Placement step " is on the 1st of main action and " Movement step" is on the 2nd it means 1st step happens before 2nd.
Can I do this?

1.1 I place my assistances as the rule and then on the 2nd step "Movement step" I choose not to move my president to anywhere but take him back to my hand ? Before I started this thread I read almost every thread about this question but no one mentioned about placing assistances first and then take back the president.

2. Can I choose to take back my assistance without taking back my president? I know than when I choose to take back my president I have an option to take back my assistdnces.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
theglassprison wrote:
1. As the rule states " Placement step " is on the 1st of main action and " Movement step" is on the 2nd it means 1st step happens before 2nd.
Can I do this?

1.1 I place my assistances as the rule and then on the 2nd step "Movement step" I choose not to move my president to anywhere but take him back to my hand ? Before I started this thread I read almost every thread about this question but no one mentioned about placing assistances first and then take back the president.

Yes, in the placement step you place assistants. In the movement step you move your president (to your hand, or to another location).

Quote:
2. Can I choose to take back my assistance without taking back my president? I know than when I choose to take back my president I have an option to take back my assistdnces.

No, when you choose to take your president back, that's when you're allowed to take assistants back. You can never leave your president in the same area during the movement step, you must move it to another area or to your hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.