GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,451 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Scythe: The Rise of Fenris» Forums » Rules

Subject: question about mech mod (stealth) during episode 6 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
momoi71 mathieu
France
flag msg tools
First of all, sorry for my english. I will try to do my best !

I don't know how to hide spoilers, so sorry if you read this...

During episode 6, a player want to go trough a hex with an influence token and stop his move on the next hex to engage a fight. He moves with a mech (speed and stealth mod) and 2 workers. No pb but he wants to let a worker on the first hex (with the influence token).

Some of us thank that was not possible because it's incompatible with stealth. But everybody was not agree and we finished the party with lots of blood and broken arms...!

Can you help us please ? I want to finish the campaign...!

momoi71

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim C
msg tools
mbmbmb
Select the text and tap the SP button to enclose the text with spoiler tags.

That said...

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I think it is an interesting strategy. Stealth says "movement does not need to stop for combat, workers, or tokens", so I think the mech can walk through the territory with the influence token. As for dropping off the worker, I don't think there is any reason why not - like dropping one a worker from an airship. The worker stays in the territory, you collect the influence token. (and the mech continues with the other worker).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Marc Duguay
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tdcsf wrote:
Select the text and tap the SP button to enclose the text with spoiler tags.

That said...

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I think it is an interesting strategy. Stealth says "movement does not need to stop for combat, workers, or tokens", so I think the mech can walk through the territory with the influence token. As for dropping off the worker, I don't think there is any reason why not - like dropping one a worker from an airship. The worker stays in the territory, you collect the influence token. (and the mech continues with the other worker).

We played it the same way as you did!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
momoi71 mathieu
France
flag msg tools
Thank you for yours answers,

we 'll play with this rules waiting FAQ

momoi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lopez DeVinaspre
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it is worth, I agree with Tim and Pierre-Marc. You can drop the worker off, but doing so gives you the Influence token.

Mechs can always pick up/drop off workers, but the Stealth mod won't apply to a lone worker, so if he is dropped off along the way, he picks up the token (same would be true for a trap, by the way).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.