Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Usta Playalot
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Everyone hold on to your britches, because I have confirmation that Zeus is on the Loose at Walmart in the clearance section. Initially I noticed my hair standing up on end, then I was attracted by the spectacular show of light and electricity coming from that area of the store. So I dropped my pride off on the way in housewares and entered the Walmart clearance aisles, where I beheld noble Zeus on the shelf at a 40% discount. That's right, the God of all God's could finally be mine for a mere $3.00 instead of the outrageous $5.00 regular price. Other games were present (SpongeBob Monopoly anyone??), but they sucked. Not that Zeus on the Loose is awsome (ducks lightning bolt), but it looks to be decent for the kidddos.

PS - Please feel free to send the amount you saved over to me as GG to further the righteous cause of getting my avatar and an official spot in this world. J/K. Kinda. Maybe....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Usta Playalot
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oh yeah. By the way, this was at the Walmart in Antioch (Nashville), Tennessee off Old Hickory Blvd and Nolensville Pike. But I imagine this is likely in clearance at other stores as well (dodges several more lightning bolts).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucio Rodriguez
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
designer
Yep, more words here.
badge
This is overtext. Man, what an awesome use of 100 geekgold! :)
mbmbmbmbmb

I can confirm seeing it for the same price in Riverside, CA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
United States
San Marcos
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Check out Weaponsgrade Tabletop on Youtube!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got it at walmart for about 3 bucks a while back, and I really wish I had that money back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.