GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,067 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

18Lilliput» Forums » Rules

Subject: End scoring current value of shares question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robbie Lange
msg tools
mb
Its unclear to me how to determine the value of the shares in end scoring. Is this just the value of location on the track, is it the value of the location on the track times the number of 10% shares or is it the value of the location on the track times number of Number of 10% shares+50% share (which is than 5 times the value of the location on the track)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Allard
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
The final value of the stock is a per share value. Shown on the stock price chart.

You multiply the number of shares you have of each RR company times the final stock price. So if you have 60% (a 50% and a 10%) you would have 6 shares and multiply the final price times 6. You do this for all the RR companies of which you own shares. Then add your cash to that value. This is your Total financial worth and the player with the highest worth is the winner.

I don't know if there are any modifications in the scenarios. I just got my copy of the game today.

JimA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludwig Seitz
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's the latter
ninja:ed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie Lange
msg tools
mb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.