GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,656 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Stellar Leap» Forums » Rules

Subject: Attacking rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m playing solo against “overpopulation”.

We are sharing a planet. Can I move 1 unit there and initiate an attack since now I have more population or do I need to move more than the AI has?

The AI will move right back as well pretty much too on their turn correct? So can I just keep 2 there and keep attacking for easy end bonus points? Each attack would gain me another chit?

Anyway to order another card of chits? 10 doesn’t seem like enough at all really. I’d probably be interested in ordering 2 more cards honestly if there is a way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carla Kopp

Huntsville
Alabama
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KingJackalope wrote:
I’m playing solo against “overpopulation”.

We are sharing a planet. Can I move 1 unit there and initiate an attack since now I have more population or do I need to move more than the AI has?

The AI will move right back as well pretty much too on their turn correct? So can I just keep 2 there and keep attacking for easy end bonus points? Each attack would gain me another chit?

Anyway to order another card of chits? 10 doesn’t seem like enough at all really. I’d probably be interested in ordering 2 more cards honestly if there is a way.

You need to have more than the AI has, so two population.

The AI will move back on their turn and you can keep beating up on them for one chit per attack.

We currently don't have chits available, but you can borrow from any species that aren't currently in use, if you need to use more chits. If you would still like to have more instead of using the other species' chits, we can definitely talk about it.

I hope you're enjoying the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.