5 Posts

Kemet: Seth» Forums » General

Subject: Components question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First: Congratulation to the designers for this expansion. The new mode is almost an entire new game.

Now for the question:

The rule book lists 1 Transparent turn order token and 1 Transparent action token (power tile). But my box came with a purple turn other token (square) and 2 transparent tokens (both round).

The first transparent token is clearly for the lvl purple power that gives you an extra action, but I canĀ“t figure out the function of the second. Also, the purple turn other token makes it harder to see how many actions Seth have on his turn, not a big deal but still annoying.

Is that as intended (and the manual is outdated) or is it an issue with my copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wade Monnig
United States
Robertsville
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy is the same way. I assume the second clear token is used for a turn order token as it fits in the round turn order area and it is easy to see thru.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Page 2: "(8) The transparent turn order tokenis place on the first space of the day phase track"
The other is for the Level 4 Purple Power "Magic versatility"

The component list is effectively wrong regarding the number of tokens. Sorry about the hassle and I hope you do enjoy the game!

Thank you,
Arnaud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei
Canada
Maple
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about the number of seth miniatures? In the rulebook it says 15, but I received only 14.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is 15. Sorry about that, it will be corrected by our aftersales.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.