Hide
3 Posts

Paramedics: Clear!» Forums » Rules

Subject: How to ensure everyone really have equal turns. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tang tang tang
msg tools
I didn't really keep track. But I was thinking if everyone is drawing different number of cards at their clean up phase, how can we really be sure everyone had equal number of turns at the end of the game? Won't some shift be faster if more player draw 5 cards every turn etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Player all have equal number of turns, as even if the deck is exhausted and two players haven't gotten equal share of turns, the cards are reshuffled for them to do so.

Marking where the first player started the game, assures we can keep track of who may need 'just one more turn'.
Curt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. V.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi tang tang tang,

you are correct, there can be a disadvantage if your next turn starts with the new shift and you get less seconds. It happened to me twice, so I got in total 2 x 15 seconds less to play with than my opponents, I was the third player in row in a game with three players. But the amount of turns was equal as Curt Covert already said by using the first player marker.
But I do not think it is a big deal, I just like the game for its stressy vibe and winning is not the main issue for me when I play this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls