GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,401 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Nightfighter Ace: Air Defense Over Germany, 1943-44» Forums » Rules

Subject: Homing Device - FuG 350 - Naxos rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Böttcher
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The text is

"Naxos (+1 Interception if H2S present)"

I roll for interception before I roll for Aircraft target.

How is this "if H2S present" handled in the game ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Smith
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Baerenkeks wrote:
The text is

"Naxos (+1 Interception if H2S present)"

I roll for interception before I roll for Aircraft target.

How is this "if H2S present" handled in the game ?

Hey Frank,

It does give +1, before you know the target. Basically, I'm assuming
-somebody- in the bomber stream has it, and it helps to get you in the "general area" so therefore, +1.

After you know your target, IF it has H2S, then you only lose him on a 1 instead of a 1-2 when trying for a second pass.

Apologies if this wasn't clear enough, I have errata'd it. And hopefully that makes good sense.

Cheers, Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mako Z
msg tools
Sounds good.

Greg, will you be updating the errata list, anytime soon, or is it being constantly updated (don't know how you'd do that), as new issues crop up?

I just got the game, finally, so look forward to re-reading the rules, and finally starting to play the game. I'd like to be up to speed on all the latest info and clarifications.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Smith
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mako11 wrote:
Sounds good.

Greg, will you be updating the errata list, anytime soon, or is it being constantly updated (don't know how you'd do that), as new issues crop up?

I just got the game, finally, so look forward to re-reading the rules, and finally starting to play the game. I'd like to be up to speed on all the latest info and clarifications.

I just gave the "final" errata sheet (knock on wood) to John Kranz. It should be up soon. It will be dated 14 November. Haven't had any issues in quite some time, so this should be good.

Cheers, Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mako Z
msg tools
Excellent!

Thanks!!!

Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Rose
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sturmer wrote:
Mako11 wrote:
Sounds good.

I just gave the "final" errata sheet (knock on wood) to John Kranz. It should be up soon. It will be dated 14 November. Haven't had any issues in quite some time, so this should be good.

Cheers, Greg

I see this is now posted on their website. Thanks Greg, for continuing to be active and involved in getting these minor issues answered so quickly!!

Picked up the Micro-badge too. Awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.