Bernhard W
Australia
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
- Before the last 90 minutes update -
The Barrage KS just reached it's final stretch goal for the core and expansion boxes (does Cranio have any surprises left?).

The final SG (under 25k Euro to reach) is for the KS exclusive box which contains a 3D map board with recessed spaces for all buildings (and some art prints). A set of 50* 1 denomination metal coins is already in that box and will be changed to denominations of 1, 3, and 5 HyCU (not sure who many of each).

If you're still on the fence whether to back this or not because of a chance not get a full set of the metal coins, I think it's fairly likely the last 14 hours will get this unlocked with your help.

Otherwise, enjoy Barrage whenever you find it on your table (around April 2019, or the end of 2019/early 2020 via your favorite retail store).

- Last 90 minutes update + X-mas update -

There were 2 KS exclusive stretch goals added when the last revealed SG was unlocked at about 90 minutes before the campaign end.

In contrast to all the other KS exclusive SGs, those are 2 tiles that add gameplay content:
The executive officer Gennaro Grasso (extra construction action per round, to a maximum of 5 (or saving engineers and coins) was unlocked, while Elon Audia (starts the game with a set of Excamixers instead of concrete & cement mixers) was added as X-mas gift to the KS exclusive backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: All retail version SG upgrades unlocked (14.5 hours to unlock Exclusive 3, 5 metal coins)
And a reminder: If you pledged for $1 thinking that you'd pick your level in the pledge manager... THERE IS NO PLEDGE MANAGER!

So, if you actually want to own this game, now would be the time to decide which version you want and get on board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Parsons
United States
Spring Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: All retail version SG upgrades unlocked (14.5 hours to unlock Exclusive 3, 5 metal coins)
BeloW06 wrote:
The Barrage KS just reached it's final stretch goal for the core and expansion boxes (does Cranio have any surprises left?).

The final SG (under 25k Euro to reach) is for the KS exclusive box which contains a 3D map board with recessed spaces for all buildings (and some art prints). A set of 50* 1 denomination metal coins is already in that box and will be changed to denominations of 1, 3, and 5 HyCU (not sure who many of each).

If you're still on the fence whether to back this or not because of a chance not get a full set of the metal coins, I think it's fairly likely the last 14 hours will get this unlocked with your help.

Otherwise, enjoy Barrage whenever you find it on your table (around April 2019, or the end of 2019/early 2020 via your favorite retail store).

9 hours and just over 16,000 euros to go
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: All retail version SG upgrades unlocked - No late pledges (incl. upgrade to KS exclusive 3D map+)
Just a reminder that there is no pledge manager to upgrade to a higher level (from 1 Euro) and therefore are no late pledges available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek J
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Still on the fence with this one. I only solo games so $80 for a game that I’ll solo maybe 5-10 times before I get tired of it is an expensive proposition.

I did try it two handed on Tabletopia and it went ok so I’m really just wondering how well the automa plays at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luigi 'bove' de feo
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yayaba wrote:
Still on the fence with this one. I only solo games so $80 for a game that I’ll solo maybe 5-10 times before I get tired of it is an expensive proposition.

I did try it two handed on Tabletopia and it went ok so I’m really just wondering how well the automa plays at this point.

Thank you all for the fantastic support you are giving us.
This is really appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
400K and still rising.
4 hours left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zock'n' Roll
Austria
Innsbruck
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yay, they did it! congrats cranio meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh what?

They added 2 SG with KS exclusive game play content in the last 90 minutes! For weeks we heard about 3D maps and coins, all upgrades, but now out of nowhere players might miss out on game play elements?

That's quite a change that would have made sense a week ago, so that those on the fence for retail can make up their minds. But that way? Pfew, not great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Phelps
Belgium
flag msg tools
Yeah this is really ridiculous. Although I'm a backer at the highest level, I feel that this is extremely dishonest. I mean, the guys stated that they had the game planned out and ready to go, which is why you get the April fulfillment. So they obviously had these options already. But instead they offered prints?

They are making a lot of money off the back of this now by inciting FOMO, but surely they would have anyway if they had announced it earlier?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: KS exclusive game play tile added (XO) - all retail version SG upgrades unlocked
After reaching the final SG (3 and 5 denomination metal coins @ €400k) , 2 new SG were added in the final 90 minutes that were both for the KS exclusive box.

With an overall funding of €431,901 (by an amazing 4,076 backers), the executive officer at €425k got unlocked, the one at €450k was out of reach.

This sums up the KS exclusive box content with it's "series of exclusive stretch goals" to:
- 3D recessed game board,
- complete set of metal coins in 1, 3 and 5 HyCU values,
- embroidered coin pouch,
- new (KS exclusive) executive officer, Gennaro Grasso The Constructor.
- MAYBE a set of 5 art prints? Who knows. They are not listed on the KS page anymore, but I remember them being unlocked at some stage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: KS exclusive game play tile added (XO) - all retail version SG upgrades unlocked
I would gladly forgo the art prints if it means we can get the final executive officer. I assume the vast majority of KS exclusive box backers would agree.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jimmydm90 wrote:
I would gladly forgo the art prints if it means we can get the final executive officer. I assume the vast majority of KS exclusive box backers would agree.

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Todea
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Noizecreep wrote:
Yeah this is really ridiculous. Although I'm a backer at the highest level, I feel that this is extremely dishonest. I mean, the guys stated that they had the game planned out and ready to go, which is why you get the April fulfillment. So they obviously had these options already. But instead they offered prints?

They are making a lot of money off the back of this now by inciting FOMO, but surely they would have anyway if they had announced it earlier?

FOMO in the last 90 minutes is too short of a notice IMO to make a big difference to get more backers. But what do I know. It'll be good for those who bought the KS exclusive box which is now a more attractive investment with FOMO game play content.

Anyway, the vast majority of backers was happy how things were run in the end, so I guess that makes Cranio ready for the next KS in 2019 with a cheerful crowd at their back.

Maybe they might have all the content for the next KS campaign ready on time. It didn't really matter here that the announced solo-play through and a solo rulebook weren't posted, that there was no game description at top of the page, or that we only got 8 or so updates about the 21+ SG unlocked.

I guess I was really spoiled by the KS I backed before. Considering how they tried to make things right in a rush before/after they came back from their demoing tour, they did a great job with the shipping adjustments (should have been done before start, but still) and listening to backers concerns (colour blind friendly, lowering SG unlock amounts,...).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryle Cuff
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+ 1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jimmydm90 wrote:

I have not doubts that a poll would show hardly anyone wanting to keep the prints if the final executive officer was an option to swap for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.