GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,551 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

ImpeRunde» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: ImpeRunde is live on Startnext Crowdfunding! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Strubbel Strubbel
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are proud to anounce that the Game ImpeRunde can now be baked on Startnext in English, French and German language:

https://www.startnext.com/en/imperunde

Duration: 10.10.2018 - 01.01.2019

ImpeRunde is a tremendous wooden board game for 3-6 players. The colonial powers of the 18th century struggle for the control of the sea routes and influence in the colonies. If possible, they try to reach their goals in peace. But when diplomacy fails, conflict threatens. Excitement and interaction captivate the players for 3 to 8 hours. The game board with 80 cm in diameter, over 1.000 meeples and the game box are made of wood, the cotton bags are fairtrade!

The board can be devided into puzzle pieces, so it fits into the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gandalf the Greyjoy
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK you got my attention, even lots of it. The overview looks like it's my kind of game. But there is almost no info about the gameplay. I cannot justify backing up the project without gameplay video, rules etc, especially if it's expensive as it is. The game has been developed for years. I'm sure there is lots of stuff you could uncover. We need more info please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Vaughn
United States
Pleasant Hill
Missouri
flag msg tools
Interested, but the Startnext project page doesn't seem to have an option to ship to the US. Am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Strubbel Strubbel
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Rob,

sadly we are not able to deliver to the US, So you are right a shipping option to the US is not available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Strubbel Strubbel
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Gandalf,

we are working on the translation for the english rules. Hopefully the rules are available next week. I will post them in this thread and will send you an IM.

The german rules, short rules, Secret Service Cards etc. are available on https://www.adverunde.de/anleitungen/.

Greetings
strubbel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gandalf the Greyjoy
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Danke, I'm looking forward to it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garfield Cat
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
285€ shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Strubbel Strubbel
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot of work is done.
The english rules are now available for download (pdf) on designer's website: https://www.adverunde.de/app/download/14010916535/ImpeRunde+...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.