GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,109 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Deep Madness» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: KS Stretch Goals? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Spas
United States
Rescue
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a bit confused on how the Stretch Goals (SG) are working for the new KS.
I see that they have them, but it looks like they are for the add ons, and not the base game.

Can anyone please point me to where/what SGs I get if I back at the $120 level?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Babb
United States
Springdale
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dvader2981 wrote:
I see that they have them, but it looks like they are for the add ons, and not the base game.

Thank you.

You get the digital rewards, not the physical (except the storage box if it unlocks). Want the physical rewards and other goodies, back the new stuff. It's pretty clear what goes with what.

Honestly though, the $120 pledge was/is a loss leader. The "All-In" isn't too bad either. But the rest of the campaign... I'm not sure the price-to-content ratio is worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dvader2981 wrote:

Thank you.

Well you do get all the SGs from the 1st KS campaign - effectively you're paying $45 dollars more than just the core to get the SGs raised in a $1.4m+ campaign.

It's also the case that to get those in the original KS, you needed to get a $100 pledge (excepting the EBs at $10 less) so effectively all the original KS SGs are yours for just $20 more than in the 1st KS.

If you want to see what's in the boxes, it's shown in images down the KS page or you can get more details in the KS updates for the 1st campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.