GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,553 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

John Griffith
msg tools
A question about a strategy. So if the game is paused, then you can still do special abilities. So someone could discard 3 cards to make another player draw 4. Do that enough times and then your hand is stacked when timer restarts. Couple that with a pick up your discard pile card and you are set. Seems like a cheat to me. How is it not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheJellyman wrote:
A question about a strategy. So if the game is paused, then you can still do special abilities. So someone could discard 3 cards to make another player draw 4. Do that enough times and then your hand is stacked when timer restarts. Couple that with a pick up your discard pile card and you are set. Seems like a cheat to me. How is it not?

Is there a card that lets you pick up your whole discard pile?? I have not seen it, but I just have the cheap edition. Is that a Kickstarter spiff?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. oeppel
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And then you draw the event that forces everyone to discard all cards in hand..... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Allie
United States
Bolivar
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I Was Geeky When Geeky Wasn't Cool
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think this is the type of game where you look for broken strategies. Or strategies at all, for that matter. If you decide that sort of thing is cheese, then don't do it. If you're OK with it, allow it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.