GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,802 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

The Edge: Dawnfall» Forums » General

Subject: Purchased Faceless VS Reborn & HALF the content is missin ! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas Klein
Germany
flag msg tools
Hello

Today my Faceless VS Reborn-box arrived. When checkin the content i asserted following:
Reborn-faction was complete. All figures & cards.
Faceless-faction was COMPLETELY missin ! Nothing in the box
Usually there is a third faction added from what i've seen in the Unboxing-videos, but again this one was COMPLETELY missin !
Lastly the Darkness-faction: was in, but their Deck was not !

. . . . . i can't be the only one with this huge error. How can 60 % of content simply not been added ?! Now what actions can i take to claim the rest ?
Thank ya'll <3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Open a support ticket: https://gamefound.freshdesk.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alice Stephenson
Germany
Leipzig
flag msg tools
EasyLover wrote:
Hello

Today my Faceless VS Reborn-box arrived. When checkin the content i asserted following:
Reborn-faction was complete. All figures & cards.
Faceless-faction was COMPLETELY missin ! Nothing in the box
Usually there is a third faction added from what i've seen in the Unboxing-videos, but again this one was COMPLETELY missin !
Lastly the Darkness-faction: was in, but their Deck was not !

. . . . . i can't be the only one with this huge error. How can 60 % of content simply not been added ?! Now what actions can i take to claim the rest ?
Thank ya'll <3
It's quite obvious though, what went wrong: by your description, you ordered a conflict box. Howver, they send you a reborn faction box that is packed in the same box but with one of the factions (faceless) taken out. That also explains why the third faction is missing. You should also check whether your ticket list a faction or a conflict box.

Edit: Darkness should be complete though, anyway, of course. If you ordered Father of the sun,too, look there for the Darkness cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Klein
Germany
flag msg tools
Thanx guys. First actions have been taken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mbmb
No worries i am 2 months waiting for what they said..."we shipped it..." sure we did... the tracking dont work like their stories...

Seriously frustrated...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Klein
Germany
flag msg tools
Man then i hope once your order arrives, it's @ least conplete.
By the way the threat to sue ones company, works wonders sometimes d
If you're fed fed up with em & still want an awesome Skirmisher, i recommend Mythic battles Pantheon. To me it's the better game. All content is available now & you get what paid for !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mbmb
EasyLover wrote:
Man then i hope once your order arrives, it's @ least conplete.
By the way the threat to sue ones company, works wonders sometimes d
If you're fed fed up with em & still want an awesome Skirmisher, i recommend Mythic battles Pantheon. To me it's the better game. All content is available now & you get what paid for !

Got it my friend and losing patience here.... They give me such a hassle and spent so much feel like almost cutting losses...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.