GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,522 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Colt Express» Forums » Rules

Subject: Where does the bullet card go after firing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabusan
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mb
Spanish efition rules say it goes to the targets deck.

But then the expert rule says the bullet cards received go to the top of draw deck?

So when playing the expert rule I get shot, i place the bullet card right away on top of my drawing deck when I receive it, or in my hand and then it goes on top of drawing deck only when i am discarding used cards at the end of stealing phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Dienz
United States
Shelburne
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the normal game it does not really matter where the bullet card goes. Each player will shuffle all his/her cards (including received bullet cards) at the beginning of each round before drawing the 6 (or 7 for Doc) cards into their hand.

The expert game plays more like a deckbuilder. Any received bullet cards will go on your deck (the pile you draw cards from). You can choose which cards to keep in your hand after all players played their cards onto the common pile (i. e. at the end of phase 1); discard the others including any bullet cards in your hand. At the end of the round fill up your hand for the next round. You will automatically get that bullet card which you just received as it is on top of your deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabusan
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mb
So, under expert rules, when someone shoots at me, it is okay if I just put the bullet card on top of my drawing deck, right? I wont see it again until I actually draw cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Dienz
United States
Shelburne
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, exactly. And to simplify things you can do the same under the basic rules. You just have to shuffle all your cards then before drawing your next hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabusan
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mb
odie73 wrote:
Yes, exactly. And to simplify things you can do the same under the basic rules. You just have to shuffle all your cards then before drawing your next hand.

And in expert rules you dont shuffle the cards, you just discard the ones you dont want from your hand into the discard pile. And the only thing that gets shuffled is the discard pile before it becomes the new draw pile (after it runs out of cards to draw. I hope I am understanding everything right).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.