Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
1049 Posts
[1]  Prev «  38 , 39 , 40 , 41 , 42  Next »  [42] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: "Hi, I want to play Werewolf online." - #211, for the new and the improving! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Valkerie32 wrote:
OK, I'm going to go out and rake leaves. Shawna's the hunter. I'm going to be taking my dad to the doctors tomorrow and will miss lynch.

But...
But...
FINE.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Araghi
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
[Vote cvb]

So Shawna, are you a wolf? If so I guess it's game. Assuming not though, it's pretty much down to myself and SPJ.

Assuming Shawna doesn't change her vote, she must be good. Sorc and CVB voted TWM, so I assume TWM is good. DMD is dead (guess I was wrong there.) That just leaves myself and SPJ. Did I miss anything? My position is of course clear.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
spj91 wrote:
Who is the other wolf?! I really want to nf and get on with the next day already! I can't take it.

I think we could NF.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So... you're distracted mod forgot to dawn. Tally is as such:

Cvb - Shawna(1), Spj(3), TWM(5), Andrew (6)
TWM - Val(2), Cvb(4)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
aaandrew152 wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
[Vote cvb]

So Shawna, are you a wolf? If so I guess it's game. Assuming not though, it's pretty much down to myself and SPJ.

Assuming Shawna doesn't change her vote, she must be good. Sorc and CVB voted TWM, so I assume TWM is good. DMD is dead (guess I was wrong there.) That just leaves myself and SPJ. Did I miss anything? My position is of course clear.

As Valk has just shared, I am in fact the Hunter.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Yeah, at this point the last Wolf MUST be Andrew or Spj.
And the last wolf just voted cvb so we would not be sure whom to vote tomorrow??
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Daniel Avocado
badge
Princess Dopeyhead
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
spj91 wrote:
Who is the other wolf?! I really want to nf and get on with the next day already! I can't take it.

I think we could NF.
[vote nightfall]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val K
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
aaandrew152 wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
[Vote cvb]

So Shawna, are you a wolf? If so I guess it's game. Assuming not though, it's pretty much down to myself and SPJ.

Assuming Shawna doesn't change her vote, she must be good. Sorc and CVB voted TWM, so I assume TWM is good. DMD is dead (guess I was wrong there.) That just leaves myself and SPJ. Did I miss anything? My position is of course clear.

As Valk has just shared, I am in fact the Hunter.
Sorry, it was blow the game today or tomorrow because I suck, so best to get the sucking over with, I figured.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Daniel Avocado
badge
Princess Dopeyhead
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
Yeah, at this point the last Wolf MUST be Andrew or Spj.
And the last wolf just voted cvb so we would not be sure whom to vote tomorrow??
Val basically good-outed me though so I really can't see how I'm an option at all. You think I managed to fake that interaction as wolf and sorc?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Ok, I think this is the situation...
Cvb is going to brutal me. Either that or the last Wolf will NK me.
But they literally must.
Otherwise, we will win the game.

So, I need to know who I am brutaling. Spj or Andrew.
So I'm not going to NF so that I can think about this.

TWM, what do you think?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
spj91 wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Yeah, at this point the last Wolf MUST be Andrew or Spj.
And the last wolf just voted cvb so we would not be sure whom to vote tomorrow??
Val basically good-outed me though so I really can't see how I'm an option at all. You think I managed to fake that interaction as wolf and sorc?

I don't want to ignore the possibility.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (6/11) - # - Voted by

nightfall - 1 - spj91(1)

Not Voting: aaandrew152, cvb2009, shawnad2006, TWM03, Valkerie32


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:30 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

spj91 - 1 - nightfall(1)

Not Voting: aaandrew152, cvb2009, shawnad2006, TWM03, Valkerie32
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
spj91 wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Yeah, at this point the last Wolf MUST be Andrew or Spj.
And the last wolf just voted cvb so we would not be sure whom to vote tomorrow??
Val basically good-outed me though so I really can't see how I'm an option at all. You think I managed to fake that interaction as wolf and sorc?

I see this thumb, Valk. angryangryangry
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
spj91 wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
spj91 wrote:
Who is the other wolf?! I really want to nf and get on with the next day already! I can't take it.

I think we could NF.
[vote nightfall]

Tally is as such:

Cvb - Shawna(1), Spj*(3), TWM(5), Andrew (6)
TWM - Val(2), Cvb(4)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
I mean, it has to be Andrew, right???
I gotta step away for a while.
My head hurts.
This is the worst.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Please note that nighfallen votes cannot be changed. They are showed in the tally with a *. When enough are cast that the result cannot be changed, dusk can be run early.

In this case, due to logistical realities, an early dusk could NOT occur before 11pm BGG. I won't make Mono manually process the tally I messed up, so you have to wait for me.

In Hi games, you are explicitly allowed to keep talking even if enough nightfallen votes have been cast to lock the result, but dusk has not yet been called. In games outside this series, you'll find the tradition is to stop talking in thread and wait for the mod to come process.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Daniel Avocado
badge
Princess Dopeyhead
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
spj91 wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Yeah, at this point the last Wolf MUST be Andrew or Spj.
And the last wolf just voted cvb so we would not be sure whom to vote tomorrow??
Val basically good-outed me though so I really can't see how I'm an option at all. You think I managed to fake that interaction as wolf and sorc?

I don't want to ignore the possibility.
Well if you brutal me and we lose it's my own fault for trying to kill so many goods!

Happy to answer anything that would help though.

I almost certainly won't make lynch tomorrow if this lasts til then sorry so if it is a LHLV race again my vote won't be there. Can replace just for that if needed/wanted.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
Ok, I think this is the situation...
Cvb is going to brutal me. Either that or the last Wolf will NK me.
But they literally must.
Otherwise, we will win the game.

So, I need to know who I am brutaling. Spj or Andrew.
So I'm not going to NF so that I can think about this.

TWM, what do you think?

I would say brutal Andrew. If we lose it's because evil played pretty well.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
I'll go back and ISO people eventually.
But I am leaning Andrew.
And kind of hoping the wolves are playing mad mind games with us, and it's actually TWM.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Andrew, if you are good, I super need you to convince me somehow. No pressure.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Araghi
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
For obvious reasons, regardless of which side I'm on, I really don't want to die today. I wanted to give you time to examine my posting history, which I think should speak strongly for myself. I've done my best to analyze the data and be clear about my thoughts.

While there's a very small chance that TWM is evil and Valk and CVB are secretly protecting them, that doesn't seem particularly likely to me especially given TWM's posting history. Given that we only effectively have one kill left I think it must be SPJ.

Well, I suppose the best argument I can make for myself is through analysis of my discussion and voting patterns. You're welcome to analyze my discussion since there shouldn't be too many distinct posts. I think I've been fairly consistent and thorough in my statements (though evidently I was wrong about Whirling). I would still argue I was right about Zen. I've consistently stated I thought Zen was good based on their posts. It was a coordinated lynch by evil including Valk and CVB. The other two voters for Zen were Whirling and SPJ, Whirling just didn't want to die which is credible.

During the first day, I voted for Whirling (as a joke), then switched to SPJ. During the second day, I voted seriously for Whirling based on the lack of activity. I didn't switch my vote to Zen, because Zen looked clearly good in my eyes and it appeared that there was a evil train trying to save Whirling. During the third day, based on my judgement of what had happened during the second day I led the way to lynch Whirling, and we all saw how that turned out. I think my decisions are justifiable, I didn't intentionally join any lynch trains to ensure a good person would die.

Lastly, as for SPJ's voting patterns: I would argue SPJ initially voted for CVB to disguise their allegiances during day 2. In fact during the first two days SPJ started with a vote for CVB, perhaps to make CVB an early leader with the expectation that early leaders rarely die, then switched their votes to kill a villager. During the third day, SPJ had no need to do so as Whirling already had 4 votes.



 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Araghi
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course if you have anything you'd like me to clarify please ask! I'll be able to check in a few more times before lynch.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
So far, I have looked over both of your voting records.
Neither is drastically better than the other.
But I think Spj comes out slightly ahead due to her ending vote on cvb yesterday. That would be a ballsy move, because I was quite close to switching to cvb yesterday.
That being said, I recognize that if cvb had been lynching and Spj was seen as the main proponent of that lynch, that could have easily given her enough goodwill to secure the win.
And I cannot fault you for voting Whirling when I have done so the last two days.

Now I need to ISO both of your content. My impression is that Spj has made many statements that strike me as genuine. I want to see if that holds true on re-read and if her thought progressions seem logical.

Any posts from each of you arguing your case would be helpful.
And TWM, please keep giving me feedback too, if you have more thoughts!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
aaandrew152 wrote:
For obvious reasons, regardless of which side I'm on, I really don't want to die today. I wanted to give you time to examine my posting history, which I think should speak strongly for myself. I've done my best to analyze the data and be clear about my thoughts.

While there's a very small chance that TWM is evil and Valk and CVB are secretly protecting them, that doesn't seem particularly likely to me especially given TWM's posting history. Given that we only effectively have one kill left I think it must be SPJ.

Well, I suppose the best argument I can make for myself is through analysis of my discussion and voting patterns. You're welcome to analyze my discussion since there shouldn't be too many distinct posts. I think I've been fairly consistent and thorough in my statements (though evidently I was wrong about Whirling). I would still argue I was right about Zen. I've consistently stated I thought Zen was good based on their posts. It was a coordinated lynch by evil including Valk and CVB. The other two voters for Zen were Whirling and SPJ, Whirling just didn't want to die which is credible.

During the first day, I voted for Whirling (as a joke), then switched to SPJ. During the second day, I voted seriously for Whirling based on the lack of activity. I didn't switch my vote to Zen, because Zen looked clearly good in my eyes and it appeared that there was a evil train trying to save Whirling. During the third day, based on my judgement of what had happened during the second day I led the way to lynch Whirling, and we all saw how that turned out. I think my decisions are justifiable, I didn't intentionally join any lynch trains to ensure a good person would die.

Lastly, as for SPJ's voting patterns: I would argue SPJ initially voted for CVB to disguise their allegiances during day 2. In fact during the first two days SPJ started with a vote for CVB, perhaps to make CVB an early leader with the expectation that early leaders rarely die, then switched their votes to kill a villager. During the third day, SPJ had no need to do so as Whirling already had 4 votes.




I don't think analysis of your voting leads anywhere helpful. You have only voted for whirling and spj before today, and only voted for cvb today after evil had already lost the lhlv race. You say that you have consistently stated that Zen was good; actually you only said that twice before Zen's lynch and the first time with little conviction. You only took credit for thinking Zen was good after he flipped good. Spj has voted for someone I think is evil more times than you, and definitely tried to help lynch cvb yesterday (instead of Whirling). Distancing at the start I can understand, but deliberate bussing when you have already practically won provided there is a mislynch? I think not. I feel like these arguments you are making are from the perspective of an evil, possibly helped by your wolf partner.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
So far, I have looked over both of your voting records.
Neither is drastically better than the other.
But I think Spj comes out slightly ahead due to her ending vote on cvb yesterday. That would be a ballsy move, because I was quite close to switching to cvb yesterday.
That being said, I recognize that if cvb had been lynching and Spj was seen as the main proponent of that lynch, that could have easily given her enough goodwill to secure the win.
And I cannot fault you for voting Whirling when I have done so the last two days.

Now I need to ISO both of your content. My impression is that Spj has made many statements that strike me as genuine. I want to see if that holds true on re-read and if her thought progressions seem logical.

Any posts from each of you arguing your case would be helpful.
And TWM, please keep giving me feedback too, if you have more thoughts!

My feedback is pretty similar to before: if you read it through you can tell it isn't spj. Maybe I'm tunnelled on Andrew, but it seems the clear solution to me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  38 , 39 , 40 , 41 , 42  Next »  [42] |