Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
1049 Posts
[1]  Prev «  38 , 39 , 40 , 41 , 42  Next »  [42] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: "Hi, I want to play Werewolf online." - #211, for the new and the improving! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jess
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Daniel Avocado
badge
Princess Dopeyhead
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
So far, I have looked over both of your voting records.
Neither is drastically better than the other.
But I think Spj comes out slightly ahead due to her ending vote on cvb yesterday. That would be a ballsy move, because I was quite close to switching to cvb yesterday.
That being said, I recognize that if cvb had been lynching and Spj was seen as the main proponent of that lynch, that could have easily given her enough goodwill to secure the win.
And I cannot fault you for voting Whirling when I have done so the last two days.

Now I need to ISO both of your content. My impression is that Spj has made many statements that strike me as genuine. I want to see if that holds true on re-read and if her thought progressions seem logical.

Any posts from each of you arguing your case would be helpful.
And TWM, please keep giving me feedback too, if you have more thoughts!
I can argue my case against specific things but I have just never been a "here's why I'm good player". (Plus I honestly think it's so obvious but I guess I would) And I can't even argue Aandrew being bad as he s fooled me all game and is only POE that it now must be him.

Re cvb, yes I do and would bus but only if necessary. I'd have had 0 reason as evil to turn around on him so quickly and early on. If anything I tried to hold back on my tunnel because of my spectacularly bad reads the whole game.
Not intended to be as braggy as it sounds because I can't word it better: even though other people followed me there on all days it felt as though if I hadn't mentioned him he just would have been left. It was like pulling teeth yesterday trying to get him lynched. Would just be a strange way to bus when it's not needed.

Actually one point I can easily make, there's just no way I go in on Smugs like that as evil D1, killing a good isn't worth that personal ick to me. Samool also, although I didn't vote for him at all, I had myself convinced it was those two and even without a vote I definitely helped kill him. Evil me is happy to leave both of them til later (especially Samool who is always a juicy mislynch).
My least favourite evil win was the 2401 twomil game and the guilt kind of broke me wrt Samool there. Sorry if this is too meta. And now I'm gonna have to try and not let this be the case as will always be a tell shake
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
TWM03 wrote:
aaandrew152 wrote:
For obvious reasons, regardless of which side I'm on, I really don't want to die today. I wanted to give you time to examine my posting history, which I think should speak strongly for myself. I've done my best to analyze the data and be clear about my thoughts.

While there's a very small chance that TWM is evil and Valk and CVB are secretly protecting them, that doesn't seem particularly likely to me especially given TWM's posting history. Given that we only effectively have one kill left I think it must be SPJ.

Well, I suppose the best argument I can make for myself is through analysis of my discussion and voting patterns. You're welcome to analyze my discussion since there shouldn't be too many distinct posts. I think I've been fairly consistent and thorough in my statements (though evidently I was wrong about Whirling). I would still argue I was right about Zen. I've consistently stated I thought Zen was good based on their posts. It was a coordinated lynch by evil including Valk and CVB. The other two voters for Zen were Whirling and SPJ, Whirling just didn't want to die which is credible.

During the first day, I voted for Whirling (as a joke), then switched to SPJ. During the second day, I voted seriously for Whirling based on the lack of activity. I didn't switch my vote to Zen, because Zen looked clearly good in my eyes and it appeared that there was a evil train trying to save Whirling. During the third day, based on my judgement of what had happened during the second day I led the way to lynch Whirling, and we all saw how that turned out. I think my decisions are justifiable, I didn't intentionally join any lynch trains to ensure a good person would die.

Lastly, as for SPJ's voting patterns: I would argue SPJ initially voted for CVB to disguise their allegiances during day 2. In fact during the first two days SPJ started with a vote for CVB, perhaps to make CVB an early leader with the expectation that early leaders rarely die, then switched their votes to kill a villager. During the third day, SPJ had no need to do so as Whirling already had 4 votes.




I don't think analysis of your voting leads anywhere helpful. You have only voted for whirling and spj before today, and only voted for cvb today after evil had already lost the lhlv race. You say that you have consistently stated that Zen was good; actually you only said that twice before Zen's lynch and the first time with little conviction. You only took credit for thinking Zen was good after he flipped good. Spj has voted for someone I think is evil more times than you, and definitely tried to help lynch cvb yesterday (instead of Whirling). Distancing at the start I can understand, but deliberate bussing when you have already practically won provided there is a mislynch? I think not. I feel like these arguments you are making are from the perspective of an evil, possibly helped by your wolf partner.

I will say that I think Andrew's vote for cvb in the LHLV race happened quickly enough that I think it's possible he had not yet seen the race was lost.
I believe the wolves likely decided beforehand not to try winning that race.
I mean, good was clearly around and ready to race. And if all evils out themselves in the race, but we won the race...it is game over for them.
Having the unknown wolf Vote cvb first instead was smarter, I think.
They could quickly move if a good was not around.
Or they accept the race lost, but still have a chance to win.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
TWM03 wrote:
aaandrew152 wrote:
For obvious reasons, regardless of which side I'm on, I really don't want to die today. I wanted to give you time to examine my posting history, which I think should speak strongly for myself. I've done my best to analyze the data and be clear about my thoughts.

While there's a very small chance that TWM is evil and Valk and CVB are secretly protecting them, that doesn't seem particularly likely to me especially given TWM's posting history. Given that we only effectively have one kill left I think it must be SPJ.

Well, I suppose the best argument I can make for myself is through analysis of my discussion and voting patterns. You're welcome to analyze my discussion since there shouldn't be too many distinct posts. I think I've been fairly consistent and thorough in my statements (though evidently I was wrong about Whirling). I would still argue I was right about Zen. I've consistently stated I thought Zen was good based on their posts. It was a coordinated lynch by evil including Valk and CVB. The other two voters for Zen were Whirling and SPJ, Whirling just didn't want to die which is credible.

During the first day, I voted for Whirling (as a joke), then switched to SPJ. During the second day, I voted seriously for Whirling based on the lack of activity. I didn't switch my vote to Zen, because Zen looked clearly good in my eyes and it appeared that there was a evil train trying to save Whirling. During the third day, based on my judgement of what had happened during the second day I led the way to lynch Whirling, and we all saw how that turned out. I think my decisions are justifiable, I didn't intentionally join any lynch trains to ensure a good person would die.

Lastly, as for SPJ's voting patterns: I would argue SPJ initially voted for CVB to disguise their allegiances during day 2. In fact during the first two days SPJ started with a vote for CVB, perhaps to make CVB an early leader with the expectation that early leaders rarely die, then switched their votes to kill a villager. During the third day, SPJ had no need to do so as Whirling already had 4 votes.




I don't think analysis of your voting leads anywhere helpful. You have only voted for whirling and spj before today, and only voted for cvb today after evil had already lost the lhlv race. You say that you have consistently stated that Zen was good; actually you only said that twice before Zen's lynch and the first time with little conviction. You only took credit for thinking Zen was good after he flipped good. Spj has voted for someone I think is evil more times than you, and definitely tried to help lynch cvb yesterday (instead of Whirling). Distancing at the start I can understand, but deliberate bussing when you have already practically won provided there is a mislynch? I think not. I feel like these arguments you are making are from the perspective of an evil, possibly helped by your wolf partner.

I will say that I think Andrew's vote for cvb in the LHLV race happened quickly enough that I think it's possible he had not yet seen the race was lost.
I believe the wolves likely decided beforehand not to try winning that race.
I mean, good was clearly around and ready to race. And if all evils out themselves in the race, but we won the race...it is game over for them.
Having the unknown wolf Vote cvb first instead was smarter, I think.
They could quickly move if a good was not around.
Or they accept the race lost, but still have a chance to win.

This is possible. I kind of wish there was a way to check how long after the other votes Andrew's was. Cassy records vote posts to the nearest second but TFang forgot to dawn so the vote wasn't recorded.

I feel like it is also possible that Andrew saw the other votes before posting though. I voted second-to-last and feel like it was definitely at least a few seconds before Andrew's. :shrug:

Even if evil did decide not to win the race though, I still think it makes much more sense for Andrew to be evil.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Araghi
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding the vote race, conditional on the second wolf not voting for TWM, there is no reason for them not to vote for CVB (unless they expect to actually win the race) so I would claim that it doesn't really convey anything. I thought I'd posted first, but evidently I wasn't prepared for the speed of posting.

@Shawna, as for you potentially switching to CVB on D3, that's not quite possible I think. In particular Valk was clearly waiting around in the minutes leading up to the final vote ready to snipe. Valk posted at 2:31 right before dusk at 2:31. I'm guessing that was exactly in anticipation of a good switching to CVB so that Valk could snipe Whirling. It would've been a 4-4 tie, but both you and DMD had the oldest votes on Whirling, so unless you both switched, it wouldn't matter. (and if you both switched, then SPJ's vote on CVB wouldn't matter anyways)

@TWM, regarding my beliefs on Zen I posted the following:

aaandrew152 wrote:
Looks like I'll need to make sure I'm around leading up to lynch times if possible. I didn't expect things to increase in frequency like that.

It took me a while to read through Zen's messages. For what its worth, nothing really looked wrong to me there despite its length, making me trust him somewhat more.

I'm particularly interested in the last minute vote shifting. From evil's perspective neither of the vote leaders were actually evil, so they have some incentive to avoid changing things up. The last few votes (before the last minute claims) were by SPJ, Samool (the now deceased), TWM, Zen, Smugs(also gone) making me trust SPJ and TWM somewhat more.
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/30588501#30588501

and the following:

aaandrew152 wrote:
I don't think we really want to kill Whirling, but we need to get something out of him. Otherwise, it'll be too easy for an evil to fly under the radar if they can get away w/o saying anything. I initially nominated him under the hope he would at least post something in his defense. I'm planning to check in again when lynch time approaches, and I'll likely be switching my vote then, assuming we get something out of Whirling.

spj91 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
[vote spj]

Not feeling good vibes anymore. Can you explain the Aandrew read?
Retaliatory?

Good feels started yesterday from not sounding like they were trying to sound good. Have continued today with the high ROI of their posts. Like for how little in number there are there seems to actually be a decent amount of digging in and analysing. And what is there I tend to agree with, even about me as I probably do sound defensive after feeling responsible for last night. Other people have posted more but said a lot less if that makes sense.

Sorry for not posting more! It's due to timing constraints on my part, I'm trying to just throw all of my thoughts out there at once in a few posts.

I'm still leaning good on Zen, they seem to have tried to extract what facts they could out of limited evidence which we clearly need right now given the current situation.

I could see a world where TWM votes Whirling to throw votes off of a SBJ evil partner by making Whirling leader. (especially after Whirling voted TWM and left early on).

While I didn't say I whole-heartedly trusted Zen, those were stronger good statements than I made regarding any other player.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TWM03 wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
TWM03 wrote:
aaandrew152 wrote:
For obvious reasons, regardless of which side I'm on, I really don't want to die today. I wanted to give you time to examine my posting history, which I think should speak strongly for myself. I've done my best to analyze the data and be clear about my thoughts.

While there's a very small chance that TWM is evil and Valk and CVB are secretly protecting them, that doesn't seem particularly likely to me especially given TWM's posting history. Given that we only effectively have one kill left I think it must be SPJ.

Well, I suppose the best argument I can make for myself is through analysis of my discussion and voting patterns. You're welcome to analyze my discussion since there shouldn't be too many distinct posts. I think I've been fairly consistent and thorough in my statements (though evidently I was wrong about Whirling). I would still argue I was right about Zen. I've consistently stated I thought Zen was good based on their posts. It was a coordinated lynch by evil including Valk and CVB. The other two voters for Zen were Whirling and SPJ, Whirling just didn't want to die which is credible.

During the first day, I voted for Whirling (as a joke), then switched to SPJ. During the second day, I voted seriously for Whirling based on the lack of activity. I didn't switch my vote to Zen, because Zen looked clearly good in my eyes and it appeared that there was a evil train trying to save Whirling. During the third day, based on my judgement of what had happened during the second day I led the way to lynch Whirling, and we all saw how that turned out. I think my decisions are justifiable, I didn't intentionally join any lynch trains to ensure a good person would die.

Lastly, as for SPJ's voting patterns: I would argue SPJ initially voted for CVB to disguise their allegiances during day 2. In fact during the first two days SPJ started with a vote for CVB, perhaps to make CVB an early leader with the expectation that early leaders rarely die, then switched their votes to kill a villager. During the third day, SPJ had no need to do so as Whirling already had 4 votes.




I don't think analysis of your voting leads anywhere helpful. You have only voted for whirling and spj before today, and only voted for cvb today after evil had already lost the lhlv race. You say that you have consistently stated that Zen was good; actually you only said that twice before Zen's lynch and the first time with little conviction. You only took credit for thinking Zen was good after he flipped good. Spj has voted for someone I think is evil more times than you, and definitely tried to help lynch cvb yesterday (instead of Whirling). Distancing at the start I can understand, but deliberate bussing when you have already practically won provided there is a mislynch? I think not. I feel like these arguments you are making are from the perspective of an evil, possibly helped by your wolf partner.

I will say that I think Andrew's vote for cvb in the LHLV race happened quickly enough that I think it's possible he had not yet seen the race was lost.
I believe the wolves likely decided beforehand not to try winning that race.
I mean, good was clearly around and ready to race. And if all evils out themselves in the race, but we won the race...it is game over for them.
Having the unknown wolf Vote cvb first instead was smarter, I think.
They could quickly move if a good was not around.
Or they accept the race lost, but still have a chance to win.

This is possible. I kind of wish there was a way to check how long after the other votes Andrew's was. Cassy records vote posts to the nearest second but TFang forgot to dawn so the vote wasn't recorded.

I feel like it is also possible that Andrew saw the other votes before posting though. I voted second-to-last and feel like it was definitely at least a few seconds before Andrew's. :shrug:

Even if evil did decide not to win the race though, I still think it makes much more sense for Andrew to be evil.

Actually I found the posts with a BGG username search. Andrew's post came two seconds after mine. My suspicion level goes down, but not enough for me to think he is good.
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Daniel Avocado
badge
Princess Dopeyhead
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a client due any minute so won't be available at all for the next 90 mins. And it's a friend who is then staying for dinner so even after that will be spotty.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
aaandrew152 wrote:
@Shawna, as for you potentially switching to CVB on D3, that's not quite possible I think. In particular Valk was clearly waiting around in the minutes leading up to the final vote ready to snipe. Valk posted at 2:31 right before dusk at 2:31. I'm guessing that was exactly in anticipation of a good switching to CVB so that Valk could snipe Whirling. It would've been a 4-4 tie, but both you and DMD had the oldest votes on Whirling, so unless you both switched, it wouldn't matter. (and if you both switched, then SPJ's vote on CVB wouldn't matter anyways)

I know I'm obviously outed evil here devil, but as Hi games are for learning I do want to objectively address this comment.

Based on this post, I don't think you have the correct understanding of the tiebreaker, longest held LAST vote (LHLV). Basically, it is the first person to reach the top number of votes, in this case 4, that will be lynched by the tiebreaker. So looking at this tally
Cassandra Project wrote:
VOTE TALLY

Player (8/11) - # - Voted by

whirlingdervish - 4 - shawnad2006(1), DMDupree(2), TWM03(3), aaandrew152(9), cvb2009(10)
cvb2009 - 3 - spj91(7), TWM03(8), whirlingdervish(11)
shawnad2006 - 0 - whirlingdervish(5)
aaandrew152 - 0 - whirlingdervish(6)
TWM03 - 0 - whirlingdervish(4)

Not Voting: Valkerie32
if Shawna had switched to me, and then Valk had responded by voting whirling, we would have
Cassandra Project wrote:
HYPOTHETICAL VOTE TALLY

Player (8/11) - # - Voted by

cvb2009 - 4 - spj91(7), TWM03(8), whirlingdervish(11), shawnad2006(12)
whirlingdervish - 4 - shawnad2006(1), DMDupree(2), TWM03(3), aaandrew152(9), cvb2009(10), Valkerie32(13)
shawnad2006 - 0 - whirlingdervish(5)
aaandrew152 - 0 - whirlingdervish(6)
TWM03 - 0 - whirlingdervish(4)
and since shawna's (hypothetical) last vote for me was held longer than Valk's (hypothetical) last vote for whirling, I still would have been lynched yesterday if she switched before Valk. Of course, Valk can't vote whirling earlier to try to protect me, because then people will have enough time to react and get me lynched. (Now if whirling was the wolf, Valk could have voted him to try to get people to vote for me, but that's a whole other story.)

What was arguably more concerning yesterday was if whirling happened to be a wolf, and one of his voters was a cowolf, they could have sniped to me to lynch a good, which is why there were arguments for consolidating yesterday. But it's clear now that isn't the world we live in. devil
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
spj91 wrote:
Oh no is it Zen and Shawna actually?

I really think Dupree is good. But I can't remember other people voting cvb actually giving much reason. Did I just forget?

I'm getting paranoid I'm wrong and being followed by evil. Why are you guys voting cvb, can you explain your read progression?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
spj91 wrote:
I think I'm.too thick for this game aha.

No kill doesn't tell us anything apart from the wolves were confused but are now aware of who their sorc is?

I think Shawna is evil. Every dead person I've been wrong on. I don't know who I am. Valk is the sorc at this rate and they just happened to hit her trying to kill the clear.

I think plus points for saying Valk is Sorc first?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
shawnad2006 wrote:
spj91 wrote:
Oh no is it Zen and Shawna actually?

I really think Dupree is good. But I can't remember other people voting cvb actually giving much reason. Did I just forget?

I'm getting paranoid I'm wrong and being followed by evil. Why are you guys voting cvb, can you explain your read progression?

This last statement in the quote I grabbed cause I am concerned that Spj said she did not like cvb most of the game. But never really said why either. And would be scared off of him quickly. Unless, of course, yesterday.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
spj91 wrote:
Not quoting becuase it's only 11 posts and they all just feel solid to me. Aandrew still feels good from his posts so if he's evil then I think maybe we're just screwed.

The only tiny thing I have is that when I was all over cvb yesterday the only thing he asked me to elaborate on was my good read of Aandrew. I have seen that quite a lot as a distancing tactic previously.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
spj91 wrote:
Who is the other wolf?! I really want to nf and get on with the next day already! I can't take it.

Feels genuine.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
aaandrew152 wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
spj91 wrote:
I think I'm.too thick for this game aha.

No kill doesn't tell us anything apart from the wolves were confused but are now aware of who their sorc is?

I think Shawna is evil. Every dead person I've been wrong on. I don't know who I am. Valk is the sorc at this rate and they just happened to hit her trying to kill the clear.

I'll try not to get toooooo set on Valk being the Sorc, though it just seems obvious now.
But Spj- I'm feeling a bit suspicious that your posts last night seem to only quickly mention Valk could be Sorc (after this quoted post earlier in the day where you seemed to more believe it), but then you make super long posts about how TWM is the Sorc or maybe Whirling is the Sorc. At this point in the game, it's starting to feel like you are just trying to keep other possibilities alive so that our focus is split and we don't narrow in on the correct team.

Why would wolves NOT NK Valk?

I think I need to agree with Shawna here. Had there been a NK last night, evil would've had parity and been effectively guaranteed the win. At that point they want to do what ever they can to remove people the village know are clear, namely Valk.

A strategy question, would we rather risk lynching someone who we think is a hunter, or who we think is a villager at this point in that game? I'm beginning to suspect I know someone who might be a hunter, and am trying to decide whether we need to keep them alive at all costs or whether I should still lynch them if I think they're a wolf otherwise.

Who did you think was the Hunter?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Valkerie32 wrote:
spj91 wrote:
Valkerie32 wrote:
aaandrew152 wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:


OMG, are you White Hat Mat WW Andrew???

Yes! Hi Shawna! Hopefully, I'm not about to get betrayed again by my witch/cultist >.>
This sounds like a story. Wanna tell?
It also sounds like he has a cultist now wording-wise, so I think he is likely not a wolf. A wolf there would be hyper-aware of how that sounds I think.
Agree. I have to admit I get envious when people know each other and I don't. Like, I know there is a super funny joke that you all have among yourselves that I just don't get, and not just because I didn't understand the joke but because I missed being there when it was told and it was only funny then. That's why I always want to hear the stories.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Valkerie32 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
Samool wrote:
Cvb are you planning to move your vote?

Is there a reason I should that I missed?
If you move it to smugs you would save samool, I guess?
Later remind me to ask what 'turd train' means.

Turd is my personal pet name for Smugs.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Valkerie32 wrote:
spj91 wrote:
I think Smugs might be evil cry

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I really really tried to push this read away
[vote smugs]
OK, let's go.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Valkerie32 wrote:
spj91 wrote:
Glad you quoted this because I do think it's a really stinky post and would like to know others thoughts on it.

Especially after IMO it's the second time Zen has put something across one way when it was really another.
[vote zenmonkey]

Putting my monkey where my mouth is.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Ugh, before she was confirmed Sorc, Valk Vote followed Spj's suggestion twice.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Valkerie32 wrote:
spj91 wrote:
I hate quoting on phone!

Basically Zen said along the lines of if you give a good read with no reason I find that strange. I read that as a general thing he believes not just about my post.

So then cvb questions can no one ever give seer cover?

Me not saying that's what I'm doing should have no relevance on cvbs question to Zen.

I assume Valk has read it the same way I have?
But maybe that wasn't what was meant.

Just feel like we're all talking past each other and there's no way we are all evil so I'm worried it's going to have more and more time spent on it and not help us read each other better.
FWIW I am going to be so super ticked if you are evil. Just, don't be evil, OK? I am begging you.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Araghi
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, I thought it was Whirling at the time >.< because of this post.

whirlingdervish wrote:
DMDupree wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
I will say this - even if you do end up coming back to me at the end of the day, play out what the village looks like if I'm innocent. You have three total evils to find, because a mislynch/NK makes tomorrow a LHLV race.

That is true, but that would be the case if we mislynch any good player, excluding the hunter (in theory). Speaking of which, one other reason I think you are suspicious is because you haven't provided very much as far as a theory. I was thinking about what you said about the tally. If you truly do not believe that all the evil players were on one person, then you must think that at least one of them were voting for Zen with you. Therefore, you must think I was right about at least one of my suspicions. Do you have a different theory?

Part of that is - look at where my last theory got us. A bigger part is I've spent most of my time today defending myself, which is in and of itself an evil bonus in that if I'm defending myself I'm not hunting. Not a fan.

I do think there was probably an evil on Zen with me, yes. With the theory that Valk is possibly the Sorcerer there might even have been two. I have a very difficult time believing all three were there, though it's possible I guess. (He said through gritted teeth. )

Given how wrong I was and how easily he seemed to follow me (twice, IIRC), I think I'd say cvb is likelier than spj to be a wolf.

I thought it was meant to be a subtle hunter claim. Because I distrusted Whirling the most at the time I wanted to know whether it was worth taking the risk of lynching our hunter early. Unfortunately, I didn't get any responses so I didn't update my vote
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Valkerie32 wrote:
TWM03 wrote:
Valkerie32 wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Ugh, are you good? Is it just cvb and Andrew.
Here's what I know. It better not be Dupree.
Nah, Dupree is totes a villager. 100% I can feel it in my soul.

I.e. You got a sorc view of DMD as a villager.
I'm just gonna vote on you as soon as I can.

Valk suggests evil votes on TWM first, so I think he is pretty cleared.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Valkerie32 wrote:
spj91 wrote:
Valkerie32 wrote:
spj91 wrote:
We all agreed on cvb for our votes?
Sure thing kiss
You owe me some serious pie yuk
I am so sorry, I feel lousy about it.

Spj, for what it is worth, I think you mentioned you thought your interactions with Valk this game, such as quote here, should clear you.
I don't think that is true whatsoever.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
This was a harder decision than I thought it would be.
I think I'm locked in now.
Evil played great, no matter what happens.
And this group was super fun!

[Vote Nightfall]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (6/11) - # - Voted by

nightfall - 2 - spj91(1), shawnad2006(2)

Not Voting: aaandrew152, cvb2009, TWM03, Valkerie32


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:30 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

shawnad2006 - 1 - nightfall(2)
spj91 - 1 - nightfall(1)

Not Voting: aaandrew152, cvb2009, TWM03, Valkerie32
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mono
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Be cool. Don't be all, like.... uncool
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tally Refresher

cvb - shawna (1)*, spj (3)*, TWM (5), aandrew (6)
TWM - valk (2), cvb (4)

With * as nightfallen votes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  38 , 39 , 40 , 41 , 42  Next »  [42] |