Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark C
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Didn't discover this game during the pledge period. Second time I've gone to back a game and literally missed it by hours. Was thinking I'd post asking if there's a late pledge available or anyone who'd like to swap out, assuming that's a thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
msg tools
You can buy it in retail starting from essen 2019. Thera are no difference instead of the 3d map and coins that are kickstarter exclusive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate
United States
Dayton
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based upon what the creators said during the campaign, there will be no late pledges and no pledge manager/add-ons. Sorry you missed it, I hate when that happens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Prog80 wrote:
You can buy it in retail starting from essen 2019. Thera are no difference instead of the 3d map and coins that are kickstarter exclusive.

As said above, there won't be a late pledge or pledge manager where backers can add more copies to their account.

The retail base and expansions will be the same and will be sold 6 months after the last copy arrived at backers houses. They will try hard to make that happen 6 months before Spiel 2019.

There was a special content KS exclusive box that included 1 KS exclusive base game tile (executive officer), an alternative 3D map with recessed spaces and metal coins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Boaglio
France
flag msg tools
I unfortunately missed it as well :/ If ever someone were looking to sell off their KS pledge, I would gladly take it off their hands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janx Spirit
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
I have a basic tier pledge that I would sell if it is possible to transfer the name. Too many Kickstarters for me lately

Mine is for the base game only, but if you're interested shoot me a PM. Cheers -

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Boaglio
France
flag msg tools
Thank you. However, I guess I would more look for the KS exclusive pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.