GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
21 Days Left
I just want to make sure I understand correctly what actions are taken per unit and what actions are taken per stack. From what I understand:
- Command checks are done per stack, as per 5.4.
- Movement is done one unit at a time.
- Melee is initiated by individual units, but two defending units in a stack combine their strength.
- All firing is done by units, i.e, a stack of two units can opportunity fire twice at a moving unit or stack. It can also melee fire twice at an attacking unit, and will suffer a -2 modifier in the ensuing melee (-1 per MF marker). Or, one of the stacked units can choose to melee fire and the other not, and in that case the stack will only suffer a -1 modifier.
Firing by units, I assume that the two units in a stack can fire at two different targets. Also, in a stack of artillery, one unit may choose to fire at a distant target in the fire phase, while the other saves it fire for any possible opportunity fire.
- Retreat is done by stacks.
- Losses from enemy fire are taken by the top unit in the stack.
- Losses in melee are taken by each unit in the stack. The result `Inferior MCV unit retreats 1 hex and receives 1 Hit´ means that each unit takes 1 Hit.
Are all these correct? Thanks!