GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,355 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Euphoria: Build a Better Dystopia» Forums » General

Subject: Bring it on, Morten! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really looking forward to Morten Monrad Pedersen's Automa in the upcoming expansion. Euphoria has been on the shelf for too long and this is just the ticket to get it played. I shall have no mercy on you sir, but I'll certainly offer cookies as consolation devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Really looking forward to Morten Monrad Pedersen's Automa in the upcoming expansion. Euphoria has been on the shelf for too long and this is just the ticket to get it played. I shall have no mercy on you sir, but I'll certainly offer cookies as consolation devil

Thanks. I hope you'll like it .

It's a team effort with David J. Studley, Nick Shaw, José Manuel López-Cepero, and me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
MAJBrown22 wrote:

It's a team effort with David J. Studley, Nick Shaw, José Manuel López-Cepero, and me.

Of course DJ, Nick Shaw, and Jose are all welcome... I have cookies to to around!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:
MAJBrown22 wrote:

Of course D.J., Nick Shaw, and Jose are all welcome... I have cookies to to around!

Could you please bring the cookies to us? That'd just be a roadtrip in the US of A, then over to Spain, England, and finally drop by Denmark. .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While I didn't design this expansion, I'm very excited about it, and definitely intrigued by the prospect of cookies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
While I didn't design this expansion, I'm very excited about it, and definitely intrigued by the prospect of cookies.

And as the developer you definitely deserve cookies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep thinking this expansion is canceled, then threads like this give me hope again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
I keep thinking this expansion is canceled, then threads like this give me hope again!

I can definitely understand that since we’ve been at this for some years now with multiple delays. But niw it’s a done deal .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.