GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,016 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Aeon's End» Forums » General

Subject: Question about Carapace Queen rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ann Z
Poland
flag msg tools
Hi everyone,

I have a quesion about Carapace Queen. We used all cards from her deck. She didn't have any powers or minions card in play but had a lot of husks. Is this a win or do we have to kill all the husks too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Husks don't count as minions, so you win (no cards in the nemesis deck, no minions or powers in play).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wpflug13 wrote:
Husks don't count as minions, so you win (no cards in the nemesis deck, no minions or powers in play).

But Husks are minions; it says so on the Carapace Queen card under additional rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
DoctaWho wrote:
wpflug13 wrote:

But Husks are minions; it says so on the Carapace Queen card under additional rules.

You are of course, correct. I could have sworn they were husk tokens, but that's what I get for not pulling out the mat. Change my response to be that you have to clear off all the husks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Guigue
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Who cares? They have literally no mean to hurt you or Gravehold by themselves, so unless you are a lawful-neutral living stereotype, you have simply won.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ann Z
Poland
flag msg tools
Well we were all at 1 life, Gravehold was on 3. And the Husk where over the limit, so all dmg went into city. We lost xD

Thanks for the clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
ggdabuh wrote:
Who cares? They have literally no mean to hurt you or Gravehold by themselves, so unless you are a lawful-neutral living stereotype, you have simply won.

No because if you must spawn some and can't, gravehold takes damage instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Guigue
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I must have missed something here. There is no card in the deck, and no other minion, so no unleash and no swarm. How are more spawn supposed to happen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Once the nemesis deck is empty, if there are minions or powers still in play, the nemesis unleashes three times during its draw phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.