5 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: Number of tokens to keep? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Blaine
msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok i'm trying to fit everything into one box, so space is a premium. My question is do you have to keep every spawn tile, door token etc. and if not has anyone got a list with what to keep from what box?

Im only talking about the main box expansions here, thx in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sparks
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume it depends on what scenarios you want to be able to play. There are a bunch officially created and an ton fan created ones. Each mission will have a varying number of tokens needed. From my experience games very rarely come with extra components that are guaranteed to not be needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Blaine
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thx for the reply but I'm hoping I don't need all 92 skill counter tokens or all 60 noise tokens for example

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dickey
United States
O'Fallon
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I would also love an answer to this. I don't play often enough to get into the custom games, but would like to keep enough for all the official scenarios. I think at some point I'll just have to go through each scenario one by one and calculate all the tokens used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kiron01 wrote:
Thx for the reply but I'm hoping I don't need all 92 skill counter tokens or all 60 noise tokens for example

Once you've played the game a few times, you almost never need any noise tokens. They're useful/needed maybe 1 turn in 25. The rest of the time, it's trivial to remember where the noise was made. With some practice you'll learn to recognize, in advance, cases where the tokens will be useful. Keep 15 or 20 of them (mostly for scenario-specific uses which call for hard-coded noise tokens) and stash the rest.

The max skill tokens would be something like the max number of characters you use times 3-6 (depending on how long a scenario runs, but needing more than 3-4 is relatively rare).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.