GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,031 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Folklore: The Affliction» Forums » General

Subject: How can I tell if it is first or second print? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alvin Lo
msg tools
mbmb
Saw the game in cardhaus, but how can i tell if it is first or second print? (I prefer standee)
https://www.cardhaus.com/folklore-the-affliction/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
There has been no retail Release for the first Edition so all you can buy from retail is second Edition.

Cheers
Peter

Edit:
Secondly the first Edition has been 100 dollars with Minis whereas second Edition is 70 Dollar pricepoint. So this is 2nd edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Wright
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First edition come with minis, Second edition come with Standees in place of the minis (minis can be purchased separately) I would opt for the second edition as I believe I read somewhere that the rule book was revised as well. Check the downloadable content on Greenbrier's website for additional content. I will say that first edition allows for better mini storage, the way that the separately sold mini's pack comes is a hot mess, 2 large bags of mini's crammed in a box (bent mini's can easily be fixed with hot water and Ice water) but you will have to find a more suitable storage solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loren Larkin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get the mini's edition right on the Greenbriar site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.