Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Norton
United States
Seymour
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know where the rules to this game can be found?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ornelles
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, I used to own that game and loved it! We would play tournaments with it all the time. The time clock is based on the play called-a run takes 3 ticks off and a pass 2 if incomplete and 3 if complete. Both players throw the dice at the same time and the offense "calls out loud" if he is either (A) running (b) Passing or calling option run or option pass..so he has four choices. The defense secretly picks one defense die before offense rolls either pass defense, run defense, or blitz. Then they roll at same time. If offense passed and INC shows up on pass defense die pass is incomplete no matter what. Same with run called against run defense when NG or na gain comes up. If the offense called the "option" run or pass they get to add the red dice amount to their yardage total...however, the defense always gets the advantage for NG or INC. A "F" result is always a fumble and then recovery die is rolled. The only way to score an automatic touchdown is with the "option" call but it is very risky and can lead to negative yards. You can only be sacked if passing (obviously). The game was fun because you had to outguess what the other guy would call or the dice would work against you. Mixing up play calling worked very well with the occasional option call thrown in for good measure. Email me if you want to know more...I have been looking for this game for years but haven't seen it since the 80's when it first came out. mjornelles@yahoo.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blane Mather
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own the game and if you give me a little bit I could scan the rulebook for you. It's got a few minor page crinkles and blemishes, and someone started writing down scores on the back cover once, but all 30 pages are here. I've been meaning to scan it into the computer anyway, because it seems it would be impossible to replace at this point.

In fact, we use it so much that I am about to refinish and re-glue the whole game box. I think it's a great game.

Anyway, you can email me at blanemather (at) hotmail.com if you want me to send you a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.