5 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: Nakedness? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
msg tools
mbmb
If I have a wife who, let's say, isn't into "slutty game art" is this game, or toxic mall and prison break going to cause an issue for her? I was looking at the hot deals posting for the kohls sale and one person posted about "booby extreme" art style. I just dropped $90 on this stuff and I don't want to have any issues.

Thanks,
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devon Crane
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think some of the zombies are showing some side boob but I can't remember

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
Isaiah 41:10
mbmbmbmbmb
I own everything Zombicide and the only thing retail that was considered a little "risque" was some of the teenage zombie women in the toxic city expansion. I believe some of them are wearing bikini tops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
msg tools
mbmb
Awesome, thanks guys! I love the people on this site,quick and helpful! I mostly bought the stuff for the minis, never played or even seen the game played. Hopefully we like it...if not, I got a tone of minis, and could probably flip it in the market and get my money back anyhow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.